Spigot OneStopShop [Free] (GUI Item Shop) 1.1.9

This plugin will allow you to sell or buy any item in Minecraft through a GUI menu.

1. yeah I did check it. I used both the ID number as well as the block name in the config shop.yml manually but it also crashes the plugin I also used the plugin to add the block to the list ( (minecraft:comparator),ID number 404 and command:/shop add block-shop 5 10 while holding the block in hand) but an error happens regardless its the plugin that's causing the issue this also happens with the piston (minecraft: piston) ID 33 I did check out the link you posted but I don't see a change there thanks for your help but it didn't solve my problem with 1.8.8 version of spigot...

block-shop:
    items:
    '1':
    buy: 0.75
    sell: 0.25
    material: PISTON
    '2':
    buy: 20.0
    sell: 5.0
    material: COMPARATOR

#81 Tipsyyt, Jan 13, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2021
  2. Well, there are few bugs that need to be fixed, I also need help, the author isn't responsing in discord for a while...

3. Lee

Lee

4. I use this plugin in the catserver 1.12.2,but it seems that it has some error

> [19:22:12] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling OneStopShop v1.1.2 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at lee.code.onestopshop.Data.lambda$loadShops$2(Data.java:270) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:1.8.0_282]
    at lee.code.onestopshop.Data.loadShops(Data.java:239) ~[?:?]
    at lee.code.onestopshop.Data.loadData(Data.java:153) ~[?:?]
    at lee.code.onestopshop.OneStopShop.onEnable(OneStopShop.java:49) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[JavaPlugin.class:git-CatServer-1.12.2-1b57158]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:328) [JavaPluginLoader.class:git-CatServer-1.12.2-1b57158]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [SimplePluginManager.class:git-CatServer-1.12.2-1b57158]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:436) [CraftServer.class:git-CatServer-1.12.2-1b57158]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:384) [CraftServer.class:git-CatServer-1.12.2-1b57158]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.func_71247_a(MinecraftServer.java:391) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.func_71197_b(DedicatedServer.java:327) [nz.class:?]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:602) [MinecraftServer.class:?]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_282]

5. It seems like people can buy stuff on my server even if the buy price is set to zero..

6. for some reason, even without the permission oss.shop.use, the shops works... the perm isn't needed sadly :( Is this a bug or a config error?

7. Hey,
    I looked up for a shop plugin and found this a month ago but things not fully working in the plugin,
    It will be much appreciated if you could make a little update and fix some of the reports above :)
    Regards.

8. Hey, I am having a huge issue, where anytime I try to do /shop, I get the response "An internal error occurred while trying to perform this command." How do I fix this? I am using the various Essentials plugins for economy.

9. Lee

Lee

Please open a ticket on github if you find any bugs! Note that "An internal error occurred while trying to perform this command" means almost nothing, read the error in your console when you run the command.

10. Lee

Lee

The XSeries API does support custom model ids but some nbt tags are sadly not supported yet. I'll likely end up looking more into this plugin again after 1.17 releases, currently I'm working on about 6 other plugins for a planned project of my own for 1.17.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Cool, thanks for reply!

12. Lee

Lee

Lee updated OneStopShop [Free] (GUI Item Shop) with a new update entry:

Bug Fixes & Performance Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Lee

Lee

Bug Fixes & Performance Update

14. Lee

Lee

Well, you can disable the panels... but other things like shop menu size, yeah maybe in the future. It's also open source, change what you would like.

15. Lee

Lee

Null shop fix

16. Lee

Lee

Does not support magma sadly.

17. Could you add an optional player argument for /shop open? So specific shops can be opened for players from console.

18. Do you have a mind for supporting item's NBT?