Spigot OnlyProxy 2.3

Do NOT allow your players to bypass connecting to the server without connecting to your BungeeCord

1. gyurix submitted a new resource:

OnlyProxy - Do NOT allow your players to bypass connecting to the server without connecting to your BungeeCord

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have a new Skype address: gyurixdev
    If you were a contact of my old Skype name, then just remove it, and contact the new one.

3. My Bungee Proxy has a sub domain! How can add it in the Config!!

4. You should use it's real IP address, not it's domain name :)

5. Oh no! I know now Why people hates McProHosting :( They provide a domain ips now l should stop my Server

• Like Like x 2
  6. Not right, I have tested that plugin and it doesn't worked for me, while my one works perfectly.

7. "it doesn't work" is a perfect description.

Please remember that that plugin is also suggested in the wiki article about firewalling bungeecord.

8. Ok man, it doesn't worked for me correctly, that's why I coded a new plugin which works as it should.

9. Hello sir, does this plugin works when l have to disable IP-Forwarding in bungee config??

10. It works with both ip forwarding = true and ip forwarding = false configuration

11. You're right, It's working.

• Like Like x 1
  12. would you add ddns bungee ip support ?
    because my bungee ip is dynamical........but my ddns can auto redirect my ip

13. Hello, this can be use together with IPWhitelist or is a replace of IPWhitelist? (or is better).

14. 1.14.1 not work :)

error:

Code (Text):
    [OnlyProxy] Enabling OnlyProxy v2.3
    [19:35:32] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling OnlyProxy v2.3 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
        at gyurix.onlyproxy.Main.onEnable(Main.java:31) ~[?:?]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-8043ebc-89c52b7]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:352) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-8043ebc-89c52b7]
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:416) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-8043ebc-89c52b7]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:458) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-8043ebc-89c52b7]
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:372) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-8043ebc-89c52b7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:440) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-8043ebc-89c52b7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:258) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-8043ebc-89c52b7]
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:761) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-8043ebc-89c52b7]
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_152]

15. Is this plugin dead? ,-,
    Anyone know of any other plugin like this one?

16. Why would it be? Do you also get the same error what MrMorganCz gets when trying to use it?
    If yes, then I will fix it within the during the next week.