Spigot OpenAFK - The Open Source AntiAFK plugin. 1.1.2

Prevents players from using small anti AFK machines and AFK fishing machines

1. LegendEffects submitted a new resource:

OpenAFK - The Open Source AntiAFK plugin. - Prevents players from using small anti AFK machines and AFK fishing machines

Read more about this resource...

2. hi,
    I wanted to try the plugin on my 1.14 server but I get the following error:

> [16:29:30] [Server thread/WARN]: [OpenAFK] Task #23 for OpenAFK v2.0-SNAPSHOT generated an exception
    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Cannot measure distance between world and world_the_end
    at org.bukkit.Location.distanceSquared(Location.java:500) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
    at org.bukkit.Location.distance(Location.java:483) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
    at co.uk.legendeffects.openafk.util.CheckTask.movedEnough(CheckTask.java:26) ~[?:?]
    at co.uk.legendeffects.openafk.util.CheckTask.lambda$run$0(CheckTask.java:47) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.Iterable.forEach(Iterable.java:75) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
    at java.util.Collections$UnmodifiableCollection.forEach(Collections.java:1082) ~[?:1.8.0_242]
    at co.uk.legendeffects.openafk.util.CheckTask.run(CheckTask.java:34) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:81) ~[spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_14_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:394) [spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.b(MinecraftServer.java:1022) [spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.DedicatedServer.b(DedicatedServer.java:393) [spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:970) [spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_14_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:815) [spigot-1.14.4.jar:git-Spigot-cbd1a1b-009d8af]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_242]

help?...

3. Fixed in the latest version :)

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. Many thanks for the quick update :love:
    Is there a command to reload the plugin config from the game or from the console?

5. Unfortunately not right now, this project is currently on hold since I have course work to complete. Will look into adding more features soon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. LegendEffects updated OpenAFK - The Open Source AntiAFK plugin. with a new update entry:

Fixed Checks not Resetting, Reload Command, Event Detection

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Someone on paper discord refered me here, I asked for an alternative antiafk plugin but yours only checks for fish farms and I don't want kicking AFK players, but only kick those who bypass AFK timers. Want to allow players to AFK as they wish etc

I have bought a premium plugin but it kicks both AFK and anti-AFK players which is quite pointless for an "anti-AFK" plugin. Yours can be better overtime, I used afkTerminator but that one isn't updated anymore and causes issues with AutoRank.

Let me know if you accept suggestions, implementing all possible anti-afk (water, jumping (stuck spacebar/water-fence jumping), auto-click (interact button/lever, using the hand/sword etc). I see you have the anti-afk fishing, better to keep that even in 1.16 players wont be able to get loot but they might still try.

edit: Suggesting to have bungeecord support, like sending them on a server if they bypass AFK timer (like a limbo server)

8. I don't really see the point in having an AntiAFK plugin if you want players to AFK, it's not like them bypassing it affects your server much?

I'm happy to accept suggestions however most of those methods should be blocked as they wouldn't move enough (it's quite easy to bypass my plugin at the moment by just making a large afk pool, I'm thinking of methods to prevent this however these can be costly in terms of server performance). The main detection is based solely on movement and interactions therefore wont prevent them from being classed as AFK.

Bungeecord support is planned however I don't have time to work on this plugin right now.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Usually "anti-AFK" plugins should kick those who bypass AFK measures like time based ranks. When a player goes AFK the timer stops but if the player finds a way to bypass it (the timer still counts player's time) it will kick them. AfkTerminator worked like a charm.

Rip then I have no such way to combat anti-AFK players then :/

Thanks for your time and answer. Guess I'll live without it and monitoring players manually, like I spotted one who used an auto-clicker for hours/day which this plugin would catch it sooner. Take care

10. I really like this plugin but... what I cannot find (and I have to guess) is a complete list of permission...
    Can you update the Wiki?

11. The only permissions in the plugin are:
    • openafk.exempt - Prevents the player from being detected as AFK
    • openafk.isafk - Allows access to the /isafk command
    • openafk.admin - Allows access to the /openafk command
    I'll add these to the docs.

12. Hi @LegendEffects, recently I raised a feature request Do not return AFK players back to their original position that was closed with a workarround using command pattern. Unf, it is not clear for me how to achieve that?
    Is it smth like that?
    Code (Text):
    - action: "message"
      by: "console" #(Optional - defaults to player) accepts player or console
      command: "/tp ??? 0 100 0"
    Also it would be great if you rpovide some examples how to use "Scripts"

Another question is how to adjust time when players become AFK? it's 5 minustes hardcoded somewhere in code? Didn't find this value in the plugin configuration...

13. All actions have access to PlaceholderAPI placeholders, for the players name you could also use %player_name%
    For changing the time before AFK you can increase the checkBeforeAFK or increase the time between checks (checkInterval)

14. I'm having issues with the plugin in Paper 204 1.16.3.

15. I'm going to need more info than that, describe the issue and any errors (if there are any) in console along with your config.

16. The main issue is that nothing happens after the 5 minutes timer. I'm not sure if I configured it correctly tho as I did not find much documentation. I just want them to get tp'ed to afk area I set.

https://pastebin.pl/view/589ed9a3