Spigot OpenAudioMc - Proximity Voice Chat - Realtime music and effects - BungeeCord 6.6.2

Add custom music and voice chat to your server, without mods or downloads.

1. Implemented the smooth fading.
    https://puu.sh/t7B0Z/1cfdb67011.gif

• Like Like x 1
  2. nice :) Good Job :) Can't wait to integrate the Plugin into my Server ^^ Is the Time how fast it "slides" (changes the Volume) configurable? :)

3. Not yet, adding it now :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. MindGamesNL ik geb het gedaan mar het werk niet ;( kan je me helen op skype? mijn skype is: minecraft.luca1

5. Done!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. Heb je een bericht gestuurd

7. mindgamesnl updated OpenAudioMc (free audio server) with a new update entry:

The API update (and new features)

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. *patiently waits for cross-fading and sync options*

9. cross-fading is almost ready for release! just got it stable for opera :p

• Like Like x 1
  10. Legoman99573

Supporter

The page is mobile friendly now, but there are some fixes I am helping him with ;). Try on your mobile device using the github link to the interface <3.

To-Do:
    • Add option to use large width or of the default old one. But on mobile devices, it won't mean nothing because it's bootstrap :p.
    • Get working on mobile. (Seems the Firefox app supports it. Implementing barcodes to go shopping for the link)

#210 Legoman99573, Jan 3, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  11. Crossfading result:

And what do you mean with sync options, to set the sound of a client to a time point?

• Like Like x 2
  12. That result is amazing! Perfect!!

Sync options as in;
    - continue the area music duration when you walk away and back into the region again
    - if you're having a show, to be able to sync up the music that's playing for everyone else in the region currently.

#212 MousieMinnie, Jan 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2017
    • Useful Useful x 1
  13. mindgamesnl updated OpenAudioMc (free audio server) with a new update entry:

1.6.3 update

Read the rest of this update entry...

14. Hallo,
    bij mij werkt de plugin setup niet als ik in-game /openaudio install type en die informatie gebruik voor de web client install krijg ik dit bericht.

OpenAudioMc Setup
    Testing connection...
    Invalid connection! please check your server info or restart the server and try again

Maar de gegevens kloppen.
    ik krijg gewoon de openaudio host te zien
    en openaudio port
    maar als ik ze invul op de install page van de web client krijg ik dus het bericht invalid connection!

15. Host je de server zelf thuis?

16. Nee op een gehuurde VPS Met ubuntu erop
    En het panel dat ik gebruik voor de minecraft servers is Pterodactyl Panel

17. Zou je me eens de info mogen die je gebruikt bij install?

18. Ik heb je een privé bericht gesteurd

• Like Like x 1