Spigot Optimased 0.4.8

This plugin will allow you to check and ensure that your server is running correctly.

1. Amnestique submitted a new resource:

Optimased - This plugin will allow you to check and ensure that your server is running correctly.

Read more about this resource...

2. Amnestique updated Optimased with a new update entry:

New order has appeared! (READ ALL PLEASE)

Read the rest of this update entry...

3. Amnestique updated Optimased with a new update entry:

Patches and new features have arrived!

4. Amnestique updated Optimased with a new update entry:

Well here are some great new features here!

5. looks like a cool plugin, just wondering why you are doing this:
    Code (Java):
          ((CraftServer)this.getServer()).getCommandMap().register("reload", new reloadcmdblock("reload"));
          ((CraftServer)this.getServer()).getCommandMap().register("rl", new rlcmdblock("rl"));
          ((CraftServer)this.getServer()).getCommandMap().register("bukkit:reload", new bukkitreloadcmdblock("bukkit:reload"));
          ((CraftServer)this.getServer()).getCommandMap().register("bukkit:rl", new bukkitrlcmdblock("bukkit:rl"));
          ((CraftServer)this.getServer()).getCommandMap().register("/calc", new calccmdweblock("/calc"));
          ((CraftServer)this.getServer()).getCommandMap().register("/calculate", new calculatecmdweblock("/calculate"));
          ((CraftServer)this.getServer()).getCommandMap().register("/eval", new evalcmdweblock("/eval"));
          ((CraftServer)this.getServer()).getCommandMap().register("/evaluate", new evaluatecmdweblock("/evaluate"));
    in your main class?

Also may I recommend that you name all your classes with a capital letter and not name your class "Main" because it could make things confusing.

6. also there is no need to import classes that are in the same package and folder.

7. so already. We will avoid decompiling a plugin without asking. Then I do not see how that could be confusing. I organize and develop as I want. I would start to organize myself later if necessary. And I don't see the difference between capitalizing every class name. It doesn't change anything in my eyes.
    Cordialy.

8. Sorry about decompiling the plugin.
    The reason I mentioned capital letter classes, is its a java class naming convention.
    I was trying to give advice about how you register commands, it is unnecessary to do this:
    "(CraftServer)this.getServer()).getCommandMap().register("reload", new reloadcmdblock("reload"));"
    in fact if you do that, it will throw errors on servers that are not on 1.8 as the import you specified is craft server for 1.8
    Regarding importing classes that don't need to be imported, it just clutters the code.

My apologies for decompiling the code.

9. I am not an expert or new to Java yet. But the plugin is made for 1.8.8 / 1.8.9.
    I don't see any error when starting the server with the plugin, and no error when executing one of it's command.
    So if you have one, it's from you and not from me.
    The plugin is for 1.8.8 / 9 in Java 8 quite simply.
    I have always made my plugins like this, I have never had any performance or lag problem on even a machine with 0.5GB of ram or 1GB of ram.

10. But why would you limit yourself to 1.8? If you simply remove those lines (which do nothing anyways) the plugin should work on any version.