1. Guest, as per the stickied thread, this forum has not been in use since 2014. All bugs and feature requests should be posted to JIRA.

Solved Ores showing up in plain sight

Discussion in 'Bugs & Feature Requests' started by Puremin0rez, May 5, 2013.

1. Puremin0rez

SuperSpyTX

It appears a bug similar to my "walls" issue that got fixed awhile ago has surfaced (quite literally!).

I'm not sure how long this has been going on but many of my players recently have been reporting finding random "ores" in plain site on the surface of stone in certain areas.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can clearly see, I am running Engine Mode 2 with default radius and a few extra blocks added into the block list. Zero plugins installed.

A player can leave the chunk and come back and it will STILL be like that - they must right click the fake ores for them to disappear - however, if they leave and come back, the ores will be back too.

Thanks =)

Edit: Oh, and incase you care, I tried Orebfuscator with defaults and I didn't have this issue.

2. SuperSpyTX

Supporter

Build?

3. Puremin0rez

4. SuperSpyTX

Supporter

Do you mind just posting the orebfuscator configuration you have?

EDIT: or even better, could you snoop by in IRC?

5. Puremin0rez

Just wanted to note that this issue has been fixed since md_5 reverted the update radius changes and did various other changes to Orebfuscator.