Spigot OtherDrops [Best **FREE** Drop Manager!] 3.2.6

Customize any and every vanilla drop! Includes blocks, mobs, fishing, and more!

1. Thank you! :D

2. No problem at all!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. Custom server made items, like from mythicmobs made items etc, keys etc.

4. You can specify item names, lores, and enchantments. Unfortunately, NBT data isn't supported

5. CoolLord22 updated OtherDrops (Updated) with a new update entry:

Huge overhaul of code, new features, and more!

Read the rest of this update entry...

6. is it possible to create a particle effect when a mob dies or just when a mob drop a weapon? that would be cool.

7. Add "effect: <effectname>" in the drop. Check the wiki for more info!
    EDIT: It isnt on the wiki yet so here
    Code (Text):
    Effects
    An "effect:" parameter produces some effect (generally a sound or visual effect) when the drop event occurs.

Current values (see Bukkit Effects page for the most up-to-date list)

BLAZE_SHOOT
    Same as a Ghast fireball sound effect.
    BOW_FIRE
    Produces the a bow-firing sound effect.
    CLICK1
    Produces a click sound effect.
    CLICK2
    Produces a different click sound effect.
    DOOR_TOGGLE
    Produces a door-toggle sound effect.
    ENDER_SIGNAL
    unverified - Not working as of latest version.
    EXTINGUISH
    Produces a fire extinguish sound effect.
    GHAST_SHOOT
    Same basic effect as a Blaze shoot, makes the sound of a fireball coming at you.
    GHAST_SHRIEK
    Produces a Ghast shriek, the one when they are being hit.
    MOBSPAWNER_FLAMES
    visual effect - many small flames as you see on mobspawners
    POTION_BREAK
    Produces a blue splash potion effect and sound.
    RECORD_PLAY
    Begins playing music (specify @GREEN_RECORD or @GOLD_RECORD - default is a random pick from these two).
    SMOKE
    Produces smoke (specify a direction, eg. @NORTH or @SELF - default is a random direction - see here for list of all directions).
    STEP_SOUND
    Produces the particle and sound effect of breaking a block according to the block specified (must specify a block type, eg. @STONE will produce a stone-breaking sound effect, and will make stone-block particles).
    For basic sound effects, a radius may be specified (eg. @10). For sound effects which already include a data value, a radius may be specified with a slash (eg. @GREEN_RECORD/20).

8. To the author of the plugin

Hello, I want to report a big problem that is the fact that the plugin OtherDrops does not work in accordance with the plugin Jobs, is it possible to remove them from each other so that together on the server do not overlap each other which will not cause errors in the payment system for work?

9. I’m not entirely sure what you mean? Could you please create a proper bug report on the GitHub issues page and describe it in more detail? https://github.com/CoolLord22/OtherDrops/issues

10. So i'm trying to rename items but how exactly do I do this so like this?
    LOG:
    - drop: STICK
    quantity: 6-10
    name: 'test'

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I responded on GitHub! :D

12. CoolLord22 updated OtherDrops (Updated) with a new update entry:

NOT AN UPDATE! JUST A SURVEY! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COMPLETE!

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Is there a quick way to just make it where none of the mobs can drop gold without having to specify each one? If not it's fine- I'm just lazy xD

14. What mobs drop gold? I'm a little confused about the implementation xD

15. Uhh Pigmen and Drowned- But on hard mode Zombies and Skeleton drop Gold armor which can be turned into gold nuggets- I was just wondering if there's no way I can do it by hand.

16. Just so you know the plugin may not work on 1.13 yet, but there's no way to cancel a drop, only modify it. So what you could do is, set the drop for the mob as DENY (to prevent all vanilla drops) and then add in your own? If you have more questions, feel free to join our discord server since I tend to respond faster on there :D

EDIT: Don't use deny, use NOTHING, sorry!

17. Hey Lord,
    after the last CoreProtect Update, Otherdrops puts out an error on load. I dont know if thats Otherdrops related...
    Code (Text):
    [11:00:12 ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling OtherDrops v3.2.5 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: net/coreprotect/CoreProtect
            at com.gmail.zariust.otherdrops.Dependencies.loadCoreProtect(Dependencies.java:195) ~[?:?]
            at com.gmail.zariust.otherdrops.Dependencies.init(Dependencies.java:114) ~[?:?]
            at com.gmail.zariust.otherdrops.OtherDropsConfig.load(OtherDropsConfig.java:307) ~[?:?]
            at com.gmail.zariust.otherdrops.OtherDrops.initConfig(OtherDrops.java:203) ~[?:?]
            at com.gmail.zariust.otherdrops.OtherDrops.onEnable(OtherDrops.java:87) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-fbe3046]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:337) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-fbe3046]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:403) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-fbe3046]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:381) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-fbe3046]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:330) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-fbe3046]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:422) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-fbe3046]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:383) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-fbe3046]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:338) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-fbe3046]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:272) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-fbe3046]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:545) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-fbe3046]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748) [?:1.8.0_171]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: net.coreprotect.CoreProtect
            at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:381) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:152) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-fbe3046]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:100) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-642f6d2-fbe3046]
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:424) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
            at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:357) ~[?:1.8.0_171]
            ... 16 more

Maybe you can take a look into it :)

18. Thanks for reporting it! I’m unfortunately with family for the next week so I won’t have much time, but if you don’t mind, could you create a help ticket on GitHub regarding the bug report? It’ll help me remember the issue. If not it’s okay, thanks for still reporting!

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. I looked through all documentation on bukkit and wiki but couldn't find anything about how to drop a mob's inventory on death. For instance, if a player kills a zombie that has armor and is holding an iron sword, I want the zombie to drop those on death. Is there anyway to do this?

I saw the CONTENTS tag for the drop parameter, but that didn't work as it's only for endermen, containers, and players.