Over 4000% dedicated to world saving?

Discussion in 'Performance Tweaking' started by xiurobert, May 20, 2016.

1. Hey guys,

Apparently my server is having A LOT OF lag because of some random plugins (I have 47 plugins... yea). It's so laggy some of the timings are shooting over 100%! https://timings.spigotmc.org/?url=16519520
    If you guys know a solution to this, please help! Any solution will be appreciated!

Thanks

2. "Notice: Your AVG TPS is less than 19 but server load is less than 95. This may mean your server is having memory issues (leak or not enough).
    This is usually a sign that Java is spending too much time Garbage Collecting. Try using -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 flags and increasing your -Xmx."

3. Are you perhaps hosting the server on a overloaded VPS? Everything that does any filesystem I/O have high numbers. There's probably nothing to do about that except moving to another host.

4. Eh...
    Server Load: 17.06%
    So that is no problemo, updating should also improve your timings and if you really can't fix it maybe give PaperSpigot a try to see if it works smoother...

And yes, plugman is a heavy plugin. It is not heavy when not used but when used..

5. Already added to my start script.

4Gigs of RAM. AWS IO server.

6. Sorry to break it up to you but AWS is honestly not the way to go. Consider a higher end VPS or dedicated server.

• Agree Agree x 1