Override Essentials teleporting into nearest safe place?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by nxtboyIII, May 15, 2015.

1. Hi,
    I have a problem on my Factions server where players can walk into the water on a water-covered base, type /spawn (or whatever other command teleports them somewhere else), and then do /back (This also works if one player types /tpahere while they are in the water). The plugin Essentials will teleport them to the nearest safe place (which isn't a liquid) which is inside the base. This makes it so players can just teleport into people's bases without even blowing through.

Is there a way to override this "safe-teleport"? I still want players to be able to teleport, but I just don't want it to teleport them to the nearest safe place.

Thanks,
    nxtboyIII

2. Yes, in your Essentials configuration file, there is an option called "teleport-safety" set this to TRUE not false.

3. Well, that just makes it so it won't let you teleport to the unsafe location, but I want it so you can still teleport there, but it just won't teleport you to the nearest safe place.

4. No, that lets you teleport to the unsafe location. I had the problem at once too.

5. Sudzzy

Patron

I did release a custom build of essentials, both 1.7.x and 1.8.x compatible a few months back which teleported players to the exact location intended. I have changed my Dropbox around a bunch recently though and think I may have accidently deleted them. If you PM me on like Thursday (when I get back home from Greece) I'll make everyone new, updated builds and release them. :)

For the time being, just use FBasics' fixes and disable /back