Premium ParkourRun | [1.8-1.18] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by Phloxz, Nov 29, 2015.

1. Do you receive any errors?

2. Could you help me set up checkpoints? I've followed the text tutorial, create a start and end point, and added two checkpoints, but they don't seem to do anything. No messages when walking over, and does not teleport you back to them when you type /parkour reset, just takes you back to the beginning (where I set the /parkour setreset <name> - tried to set two other reset's on the checkpoints, but that didn't seem to work, just made the last setreset location to be the main reset location. Not sure where I'm going wrong - mysql is setup, no errors in console or start.

https://i.imgur.com/caUMYEP.gif

#642 Dovkin, Feb 21, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  3. Do you receive any errors?

4. Nope

5. Did you fly over the Checkpoint and registered them?
    This is the Most known issue, you'll basically have to step on the Checkpoint Plate, and Type in the command while you Look in the Direction you want

6. Ahh, thank you. Should update the text-guide explaining this! :p

Last issue, the /parkour setfallback 72 1 Reds, doesn't seem to work. If a player falls below the 72 Y value, nothing happens automatically, I've tried to also enable /parkour toggleFallback Reds, but that also does not seem to work. Am I doing something wrong here again?

Edit: After a few more attempts and playing around, the default Fallback option did work, and teleported me back to the reset location, so I disabled that, but my main issue is still that my preset/defined fallback locations aren't working. Perhaps I'm specifying them wrong? I tried to do it so the value is of how many blocks they need to fall, tried both positive and negative numbers, and to the actual Y level they need to fall to, nothing seems to work.

Last edit: Holograms are very eeh, they do this thing where it turns black, not transparent, https://i.imgur.com/h2w6ur3.png & https://i.imgur.com/4Xb4Cgx.png, and tons of users report massive lag from it.

#646 Dovkin, Feb 21, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  7. Did you receive any issues in the console Log for the Fallback? The hologram issue is known but should be already fixed ( will Recheck that again ) are you in online or offline Server Mode ?

8. It's a bungeeserver for online accounts, but obviously has to be in offline-mode with an auth-like plugin - I use ipwhitelist. I've seem to fixed most of the other issues with a ton of restarts, and trial and erroring stuff - but the holograms are still driving the lobby server to 0 FPS, and after trying to use the remove command, reload plugin, restart server, the holograms are still there, and trying to use the remove command again, says they are already removed.

No startup errors, no console errors when trying to remove the already deleted hologram that's not disappearing, on latest, 0.6.4 PR version and latest Paper 1.16.5 version (#484)

Edit: Even with deleting the plugin, it's still on screen, not able to be removed. I used a vanilla command "/minecraft:kill @e[type=armor_stand,distance=..7]" to terminate the armour stands manually, which deleted https://i.imgur.com/7sn2yLm.png that many entities in total (from the two).

#648 Dovkin, Feb 22, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
  9. Seems Like an wrong configured MySQL server

10. We use MariaDB. I suggest you to not just call .last() method from the ResultSet but iterate on it until reaches the end (.next(), !result.hasNext()).
    Also, I would be grateful if we could customize some of these settings: useUnicode, useJDBCCompliantTimezoneShift, useLegacyDatetimeCode and serverTimezone.

11. Anything?

12. In General, its only supporting mysql itself, Not an modified one Like mariadb, the MySQL usage is on an older state, have to Update them at my Project thats right, but those settings you mentioned Sounds new to me, so i have to Take a deeper Look at it, If they are necessary.

13. [18:47:19 ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins\ParkourRun-0.6.6.jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Class file version does not support constant tag 16 in class file ParkourRun/Main
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:157) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-323]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:416) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-323]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.loadPlugins(SimplePluginManager.java:324) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-323]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:419) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-323]
    at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.initServer(DedicatedServer.java:277) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-323]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1212) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-323]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:319) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-323]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) ~[?:?]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassFormatError: Class file version does not support constant tag 16 in class file ParkourRun/Main
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(ClassLoader.java:1010) ~[?:?]
    at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(SecureClassLoader.java:150) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:192) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-323]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:586) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass0(PluginClassLoader.java:108) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-323]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.loadClass(PluginClassLoader.java:103) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-323]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:519) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) ~[?:?]
    at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:466) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.<init>(PluginClassLoader.java:71) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-323]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.loadPlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:153) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Paper-323]
    ... 7 more

14. Looks Like an Server overload Error, does this appear on every restart ?

15. This is the way this error appears on each server restart and also the plugin is disabled and does not let me use the plugin I will try to use a more recent build or use spigot instead of paper

16. Do I need MySQL enabled to enable some features of the plugins to work i.e Leaderboards, Holograms?

17. Yes