Partially Repair Items?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by PinchCraft, Apr 13, 2017.

1. I played on a server where players could use in game money to purchase hammers that could partially repair items, and I want to implement this into my server. I'm sure this wasn't a custom plugin as this was a fairly small server, so is there any plugin where players could receive these "hammers" and use them to partially repair items by clicking the hammer on top of the item? I could handle the shop easily using chest commands, but I just need the physical item. I've looked everywhere and haven't found any plugins that could do this and I was wondering if anyone knew of a plugin that could do this.

https://gyazo.com/37362d4111a2f822ec13b3e85a6d8d88

2. This is most likely a custom plugin. If you want i could publish a similar plugin on here but it might take weeks to be complete

3. Just because it is a small server, does not mean it is not custom.

4. I did not imply that.

From searching through Bukkit and Spigot i found no results so i came to a conclusion that the plugin was custom

5. I mean i could probably code something like this in maybe a day/a couple of hours. Might add it to my server.

6. I wasn't sure if its custom or not, I was just wondering if anyone had seen a plugin with those included.
    If you do, could you please send me a copy? Thanks

7. I mean the thing is that i will probably upload it to spigot and sell it.

8. That's fine, I understand.