Bungee - Proxy Party and Friends For Bungeecord 1.0.75

Easy to use Party and friends Plugin for Bungeecord [All languages]

1. Till now it is not planned to add further features to this plugin. Of cause bugs will still be fixed and the extended version will get more features.
    The plan for the future is, that this Release Candidate will be tested one week by the community and me intensive, and that I will release after one week the final version 1.0.0 with all bug fixes.
    Probably I will extend the API for deveolpers. May I will also add new features but this is till now not planned.

2. This plugin is good but you have some very better plugins here on spigot

3. When I type /party only two commands show.
    Party.PNG

4. It's an intelligent Commande system. It showes only those commands you can execute. So if you invite or join a party more commands will be shown

5. Litte Error in the console with the latest release:
    13:24:37 [SEVERE] Aug 24, 2015 1:24:37 PM net.md_5.bungee.event.EventBus post
    WARNING: Error dispatching event PlayerDisconnectEvent(player=_Tactical_Gamer_) to listener [email protected]
    java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 2
    at partyAndFriends.main.listener.PlayerDisconnectListener.onPlayerDisconnect(PlayerDisconnectListener.java:144)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62)
    at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
    at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:497)
    at net.md_5.bungee.event.EventHandlerMethod.invoke(EventHandlerMethod.java:19)
    at net.md_5.bungee.event.EventBus.post(EventBus.java:53)
    at net.md_5.bungee.api.plugin.PluginManager.callEvent(PluginManager.java:367)
    at net.md_5.bungee.connection.UpstreamBridge.disconnected(UpstreamBridge.java:55)
    at net.md_5.bungee.netty.HandlerBoss.channelInactive(HandlerBoss.java:54)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:233)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:219)
    at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelInactive(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:75)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.invokeChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:233)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannelHandlerContext.fireChannelInactive(AbstractChannelHandlerContext.java:219)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelInactive(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:226)
    at io.netty.handler.codec.ByteToMessageDecoder.channelInactive(ByteToMessageDecoder.java:226)
    at io.netty.channel.ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.channelInactive(ChannelInboundHandlerAdapter.java:75)
    at io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutHandler.channelInactive(ReadTimeoutHandler.java:144)
    at io.netty.channel.DefaultChannelPipeline.fireChannelInactive(DefaultChannelPipeline.java:769)
    at io.netty.channel.AbstractChannel$AbstractUnsafe$5.run(AbstractChannel.java:570)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor.runAllTasks(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:380)
    at io.netty.channel.nio.NioEventLoop.run(NioEventLoop.java:357)
    at io.netty.util.concurrent.SingleThreadEventExecutor$2.run(SingleThreadEventExecutor.java:116)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)

6. I will fix it on the next release.

• Like Like x 1
  7. MTC

MTC

I can't translate all messages, because some are hardcoded..

Also, I don't want to use the Party system, so I set a permission to prevent players to use it. But when I do /friend settings (and I don't have the party permission), it still shows from who I accept request (in german).. So please, can you remove the party toggle messages for thoses who don't have permission ?

By the way, the github isn't up to date...

I also added a friend, but /friend list displays nothing (from both):
    [​IMG]

And when a player disconnect, the plugin prints an error in the bungee console: http://pastebin.com/RtsRjd1a

Furthermore, when we send a message to a friend, the command doesn't return any callback when the message is successfully sended

#108 MTC, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  8. Firstly: It is not hardcoded, for me it shows it in English, if I set it to English.
    Secondly: I did not find a bug, that friends are not listed.
    Third: This bug is already fixed and will be released tomorow.

9. MTC

MTC

1. I use my own message.yml, not the english one, and I can't translate this:
    [​IMG]
    Did you open the link I gave you ? ;)

2. Will you hide the Party Settings if I don't have Party Permission as expected ?

3. Concerning the friend list, are you assuming that this is expected ?
    [​IMG]

4. When we send a message to a friend, the command doesn't return any callback when the message is successfully sended

5. Another issue:
    [​IMG]

10. Oh I see. I used another version of the plugin (the premium version) and there wasn´t the bug and I also were lost in code so I interchanged. I will fix it directly and release it tomorrow. I also will fix the other bugs.
    Edit: All bugs are fixed and will be relased tomorow

#111 simonsator, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
  11. MTC

MTC

Ok great :)

Also, I can't remove or change the line between messages of /friend settings:
    [​IMG]

12. Can you remove Bungee Cord dependancy ?

13. I am working on a payed (4.50€ at the begining) version of this plugin which can be used on bukkit and spigot servers, but this will be a totally rewrite.

14. MTC

MTC

I just downloaded the latest version, btw thanks for update ;)

But plugin still have little issues:

1. I still have an error when I log in:
    [​IMG]

2. Also, when I send a message to friend who is offline, I get this (from PlayerWillReceiveMessageOnJoin):
    [​IMG]

3. I removed a friend and re-added him, I get errors and I can't add him again:
    http://pastebin.com/w0A6JUXg

4. If I add a unknown username like /friend add dzqdzq it shows a blank line:
    [​IMG]

5. When I send a message to a friend online, the command doesn't return anything to say that the message was sent.

15. I will fix the bugs 3, 4, 5. The second "bug" is not directly a bug, that there is no content and no player replace. Secondly offline messages is a premium feature. And the first bug is resulting by the third.

16. MTC

MTC

Ok it's fine if at least it shows "you can't send message to offline player" :)

17. MTC

MTC

Great :)

But, guess what.. There are still bugs:

1. When sending a message to player who is not my friend, the command doesn't return anything in the chat to said that this player is not my friend.

2. Sometimes, the variable [PLAYER] is not replaced in NotAFriendOfOrOffline

3. SettingsAlias doesn't work (I didn't tested the other aliases)