Spigot PatternPortals 1.5.5β

Easily create portals to link multiple locations, even in survival!

1. TomHazRedstone submitted a new resource:

PatternPortals - Easily create portals to link multiple locations, even in survival!

Read more about this resource...

2. is it just my becouse the plugin dusnt work

3. Do you have SparseBukkitAPI installed aswell?

4. Getting a lot of error spam when throwing the nether star into the portal frame (Frame is valid, second frame ready, should work as far as I can tell) then the nether star vanishes and nothing happens

[22:08:00 WARN]: [PatternPortals] Task #60 for PatternPortals v1 generated an exception
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.bukkit.entity.Item.getWidth()D
    at me.tom.patternportals.AnimationHandler$AnimationState.lightning(AnimationHandler.java:276) ~[?:?]
    at me.tom.patternportals.AnimationHandler$AnimationState.update(AnimationHandler.java:234) ~[?:?]
    at me.tom.patternportals.AnimationHandler$AnimationState.access$200(AnimationHandler.java:62) ~[?:?]
    at me.tom.patternportals.AnimationHandler.lambda$run$1(AnimationHandler.java:45) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.Collection.removeIf(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_131]
    at me.tom.patternportals.AnimationHandler.run(AnimationHandler.java:45) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_11_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:353) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:730) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:675) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_11_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:574) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-7d78b81-775f1e1]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_131]

5. it works now thanks

6. What version of Spigot are you using? You might need to update.

#8 TomHazRedstone, May 14, 2017
    Last edited: May 14, 2017
  7. Spigot was a little outdated (older 1.11.2 build) - updated and it seems to be okay now, my bad!

8. No problem, thanks for posting the error. In the future I plan on supporting older versions of Spigot.

• Like Like x 1
  9. (sorry for bugging) - What are the one-time, quiet and name options here for? Also can't see TNT as an option to disable in the modifiers (unless it's one of those?):
    [​IMG]

10. Also on checking through things (This will be the last thing I swear - everything else appears to be working great!) the Eye of Ender/End Portal portal filler doesn't seem to work - doesn't pick the eye of ender up at all :)

EDIT:: Ignore, being a dumbass, end portals have the be flat not upright duhh

11. The one time modifier is the TNT, (its a one-time use portal because it explodes). The quiet modifier I accidentally left out of the modifier list (I'll add that now). If you add a block of wool as a modifier it will make the teleport noise quieter.

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Ahh awesome! Thank you :)

13. No problem :) If you find any more problems don't hesitate to let me know.

EDIT: Just realized I didn't mention the name modifier, it was a planned feature that doesn't do much right now. If you add a renamed name tag to a portal it will name that portal.

• Like Like x 1
  14. #16 TomHazRedstone, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
  15. #17 mat41997, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 17, 2017
  16. I will look into this, but could you elaborate a little bit?

EDIT: Did the Nether Star and Ghast Tear fall out when you made the portal?

#18 TomHazRedstone, May 15, 2017
    Last edited: May 15, 2017
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1