Paying $$$ - Update this plugin

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by freakdk, Jul 5, 2013.

1. Hello

I need for you to somehow update http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/potionprotectionbyaciid/ , if that's even possible?
    The author apperantly has been gone for months and I've been trying to contact him for days without luck.

The plugin unfortunally is vital to my server and I need it badly.
    I will be paying a very decent amount of cash to the person able to help me, through Paypal.

Please respond here or send me a PM.
    Regards

2. There are countless other potion protect plugins out there.

3. But will they keep my current regions (If they use WG yes) and the players that have access to them (Probaly not, I don't think this is handled through WG).
    I think not :/

If you know of one, please let me know

4. Adding more ''$'' symbols really got my attention.

5. Right.. That's great, however I still need this done!

6. libraryaddict

Patron

7. libraryaddict

Patron

Works fine?

8. Testing it right now!
    THANK YOU!

9. It does load, but when I throw a potion it gives me

Code (Text):
    2013-07-07 13:37:36 [SEVERE] Could not pass event ProjectileHitEvent to PotionProtection v1.1b
    org.bukkit.event.EventException
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:427)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:62)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.TimedRegisteredListener.callEvent(TimedRegisteredListener.java:30)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.fireEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:478)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:463)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R1.event.CraftEventFactory.callProjectileHitEvent(CraftEventFactory.java:602)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R1.EntityProjectile.l_(EntityProjectile.java:159)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R1.World.entityJoinedWorld(World.java:1457)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R1.World.playerJoinedWorld(World.java:1432)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R1.World.tickEntities(World.java:1304)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R1.WorldServer.tickEntities(WorldServer.java:517)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:571)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R1.DedicatedServer.t(DedicatedServer.java:235)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R1.MinecraftServer.s(MinecraftServer.java:481)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:413)
        at net.minecraft.server.v1_6_R1.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:582)
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_6_R1.entity.CraftThrownPotion cannot be cast to org.bukkit.potion.Potion
        at com.ballzofsteel.PotionProtection.PPListeners.getPotID(PPListeners.java:130)
        at com.ballzofsteel.PotionProtection.PPListeners.onProjectileHit(PPListeners.java:47)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:57)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:601)
        at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader$1.execute(JavaPluginLoader.java:425)
        ... 15 more

10. libraryaddict

Patron

Redownload from that link

11. No errors now, but no region is being created :/

12. libraryaddict

Patron

Sigh. Redownload.

13. Same deal, still isn't doing anything when a potion is thrown :

EDIT:
    Nevermind it is working!
    Sent 50$ your way, thank you VERY much! :)

#14 freakdk, Jul 7, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2013
    • Friendly Friendly x 3