people can connect but cant join

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by TheAsher0001, May 14, 2015.

1. I've created a spigot server and i've port forwarded it, but now the problem is that people can connect but they cant join. It keeps saying 'Connecting to server' but it wont join the server!

2. Errors in console?

3. You probably set up spigot connection timeout wrong. Try using a default setup of spigot 1.8.3.

4. I've done the default setup and i dont have any errors in the console

5. Try using CraftBukkit 1.8.3, It may work you never know.

6. im using craftbukkit
    spigot uses craftbukkit

7. CraftBukkit is more stable, Try craftbukkit 1.8.3. Spigot is a fork of craftbukkit but spigot does have issues sometimes. Some errors are fixed with Craftbukkit, Spigot isnt craftbukkit.

8. in the batfile it says Craftbukkit
    so i use that file

9. Are you sure its not a computer issue? No ones ever had this issue before.

10. i dont think so. what could be the issue??

11. And how would u explain they can connect but cant join

12. Polygoon

Supporter

Download a pure vanilla server from mojang. just start it up and see if players can join if not then the issue is on your end.

13. Polygoon

Supporter

Then its a issue on your end most likely with your portfowarding.

14. nope i've port forwarded it correctly! thats for sure! i've set my ip4-adress TPC and UPD and port range 25565-25565

15. Polygoon

Supporter

Well if its not your port forwarding its something on your pc/router stoping players from joining, have you checked your firewall?

16. Yeah i've made an exception for the incoming and outgoing services

17. and i've seen vids where the said: 'the site says my ports are closed, but I still can host so its probably a bug on the site'