People turning invisible

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by Limesix, Jun 1, 2017.

1. Hello guys!

I began hosting UHC and everything is going fine, but i have one gamebreaking problem, that i just can't solve myself.

Sometimes, people join invisible. I don't know where this error comes from, but it also turns up on my other servers sometimes. I'm not sure, if it could maybe have something to do, with playermods because the other day i tested with my admin, and when he turned off his mods, he was invisible - but when he turned them on, everything was fine.

I don't know if this is a quincidence, but this is really a big problem - so please help! :)

Here's a list over my plugins (the UHC is custom-coded): https://gyazo.com/3fe6ca2562f06fd8fca3596f29b57d22

I'm sure, that this isn't at problem with the UHC-plugin, since that i have the same plugin on my FFA-server, that doesn't use the plugin.

Note: The problem doesn't show up on my 1.8 prison-server, only on my 1.7 pvp-servers.

Thank you very much for your help in advance,
    Limesix.

2. It could be Essentials. Does it happen to players with op?

Look for the Essentials
    -essentials.silentjoin.vanish
    permission and negate that for op users and admins with * permissions. If that's the problem.

3. Nope, it's for normal users without any vanish-related permissions.

4. This video, explains how the player on the horse is invisible to everyone else!

5. disable plugin for plugin to find it out

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. I'm not sure if it's actually a plugin - i have in mind, that it could be some issue with my bungeecord-server, that somehow allow player's in offlinemode to join since the guy in the video, told that he didn't have his ordinary skin, but an Alex-skin instead.

And it only happens on my 1.7-servers.

Is that possible?