per-warp-permission

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by iTz_lolpixel, Jul 18, 2021 at 10:59 PM.

1. Hello, I have a problem with "per-warp-permission" I have it in true and when I put the permission to the rank it is as if I had not put it, if someone helped me it would be great, have a good day

2. What ranks plugin do u use?

3. PermissionsEX

4. Really? dude all servers now are using LuckPerms and there are many tutorials on yt of how using it.

try it believe me :D

5. I was using it, but it gave me a lot of config errors

6. i prefer using it and if u r facing any problems with it u can find a lot of solution on yt it's a famous plugin as PermissionEx

7. And also which is weird i think PermissionEx and LuckPerms were developed by the same dev xD

8. Lo acabo de intentar y pasa lo mismo

9. There are multi reasons.. Maybe u r putting the permission in a wrong way or the rank is not existing or the version of ranks plugin is not working on ur server..

10. I just tried it and the same thing happens

11. Exactly what permission did you set? The format is: essentials.warps.[warpname]

For example, essentials.warps.myspecialwarp to allow /warp myspecialwarp

Note that the permission includes "warps", not "warp".

Players also need the permission essentials.warp to have access to the /warp command. Note that this permission includes "warp".

If you still have trouble, here's how to find perms with EssentialsX Debug:
    - Enable /ess debug
    - Do the thing
    - Look at the console for missing permission
    - True = Permission
    - False = No permission

#12 Bobcat00, Jul 19, 2021 at 5:15 PM
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2021 at 5:24 PM