Per-World Inventories not Working!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Deathsouls, Apr 29, 2017.

1. For the past few days I've been trying to get the inventories on my worlds to not be shared and have been trying to get per-world inventories to work and this is the code I'm getting.

[​IMG]
    [14:14:38] [Server thread/ERROR]: Could not load 'plugins/perworldinventory-1.10.0 .jar' in folder 'plugins'
    org.bukkit.plugin.InvalidPluginException: java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: me/gnat008/perworldinventory/PerWorldInventory : Unsupported major.minor version 52.0

Anyone know how to fix this or know of a per-world inventories alternative?

2. Have you tried an earlier version of the plugin?

What server version are you running?

Plugin list? Worth a look at as something could be causing this error.

3. Try using version 1.9 of that plugin. It works fine for me on 1.8 but I don't know about 1.11. The dev is pretty inactive but there is a premium version called xInventories. Google it.

4. Not this error it's not for the server version compatibility, but it can be also for the Java version

5. You can fix that by making the files by hand. however you have to make the file for every world i think, just restart and make the error files. I found this ineffective, so i switched to a premium plugin for inventory management.

There was also this error report in the plugin discussion forum, it was cleared there, helpful to search next time, might save you a ton of time.