Spigot Per World Inventory 2.3.1

Have a seperate inventory and more, for each world

1. Gnat008 submitted a new resource:

Per World Inventory - Have a seperate inventory and more, for each world

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. That's a cool plugin. Would it be possible to save player's gamemode? That would be the perfect addition.

3. Huh. It should be doing that, but isn't. Looking into it.

4. Thanks for the quick reply, hope you get it sorted.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Recently I've been looking into adding a creative plot world to my survival server and have been looking for a 'per world inventory' plugin. And given that most other solutions that I've found are out of date or require another plugin to even work. I gotta say, this looks like it will do everything I need in one neat little package. I'll try to remember to leave a review once I've had the chance to take it for a test run. :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. This looks great, installing it now. Any known bugs?

7. Now here's a weird one. I downloaded the updated plugin, now I'm experiencing some buggy behaviour. Let me explain.

First, my worlds.yml - http://pastebin.com/N87dj8eZ
    And config.yml - http://pastebin.com/gD5azv0h
    I obviously want my gamemodes to be survival in survival worlds and creative in creative worlds. Now when I warp between my survival worlds internally, or my creative worlds internally, it's ok. But when I warp from creative to survival or vice versa, it goes like this:

1. I'm in creative world in creative mode (OK)
    2. Warp to survival, gamemode doesn't change to survival, /fly gets turned off (NOT OK)
    3. Warp to creative, gamemode changes to survival (NOT OK)
    4. Warp to survival, gamemode doesn't change, so I'm in survival (the way it's supposed to be, so OK I guess).
    5. Warp to creative, gamemode doesn't change, so I have survival mode in creative world (NOT OK)
    6. Warp to survival, gamemode changes to creative (NOT OK)
    7. ...

The way I see it, gamemode only changes every second time I warp. No errors in console.

8. @lmorgh
    Well then, that's not good. Will take a look at this soon as i get home.
    Also, do you use any other plugins that might effect gamemode changes across worlds?

#10 Gnat008, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  9. Not really, other plugins, that could be somewhat related, are UltimateCore, WorldGuard, and GriefPrevention. These could remotely have something to do with gamemodes, but afaik not directly in this issue.

Also I forgot to mention, that I get a warning to console on startup:
    [PerWorldInventory] Could not save default.json to plugins\PerWorldInventory\default.json because default.json already exists.

Not sure if this has anything to do with my problem though.

10. @lmorgh
    That warning is normal and should be expected. What plugin do you use for multiple worlds?

#12 Gnat008, Mar 2, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  11. For worlds I use UltimateCore.

EDIT: It seems you uploaded an update just as I was writing this. Will test and report if necesarry. Thanks for updating!

12. @lmorgh
    Wrong gamemode being aplied should be fixed. The method used was out of date. Note that when first going to a world with a different gamemode, it might be wrong because of only one default.json. The next project is to be able to set a default per group, effectively eliminating this problem.
    I released this fix now instead of with that because I felt that getting the fix out was a tad more important. ;)

I am not sure how some worlds plugins handle gamemodes across multiple worlds, so I am not sure which one will come out on top.

13. Works like a charm, thanks! :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. @lmorgh
    And thank you for bringing it to my attention! :)

15. One thing I’d like to see added is an option to have the plugin remember the players previous location in a world group, and a command that allows the player to switch (teleport) to different world groups.

Example: The player is in a world which is in the ‘survival’ world group. Then using something like ‘/goto creative’ (I’m sure there’s a better name for which this command could be then ‘goto’, but just for the sake of the example that’s what I’ll use) teleports the player to the last location and world they were in for the world group ‘creative’. Or whatevers consider spawn if they have never been to that world group. At the same time the players previous location and world in the world group ‘survival’ is saved. So when the player want to go back to the ‘survival’ world group they use ‘/goto survival’ and they are teleported to the world and location which they left off in. Permission: ‘perworldinventory.goto.<world group>’ or similar for the use of the command. Would also like the messages sent to the player to be configurable (with color code support). i.e. no permission to go to world group, world group does not exist, teleportation successful, etc.

I’m not quite sure if this is something that falls into the realm of this plugin, but it is something I would really like to see.

16. @Gnat008
    Hey, I was just wondering if you're planning an update in the near future? I would love to hear about it, if it's not a secret :)

17. As a matter of fact, I am. :) Just working out some of the unforseen issues.