Bukkit Per World Inventory v2.2.1

Have a seperate inventory and more, for each world

1. I'm still on 1.5.10 and it still works, no update needed :) unless a bug occurs which forces me to use this build, afraid of inventory bugs :X

2. If you want to have a 1.13 server, you wont have a choice. And that's beyond my control.

3. Anyways I'm not going to 1.13, I have other plugins which won't work anymore because some are abondoned and it works on 1.13 with 1.5.10 so I'll continue using it until my server shuts off, planning to do so anyways.

4. Can you explain why When a player in my survival world uses mvtp to go to a creative world, and then a few seconds later does /spawn which is an essentials command, their survival inventory gets reset?

5. Not without a lot more information. Open an issue on Github, and be sure to post your configs. Also enable debugging in the main config, restart the server or /pwi reload, reproduce the issue and paste the server log.

6. well soo far it seems to be happening at random but i've turned on DEBUG mode, i'll wait for it to happen again and then head to your Github

7. hello i want to see an inventory but when i use a json editor item is encoded can you help me to decode this?
    i want to know stuff of my player.
    thanks

8. Initial 1.13 pre-release version can now be found on GitHub: https://github.com/Gnat008/perworldinventory-kt/releases/tag/v2.1.0

Going forward, 1.13 and newer will be the main focus of the plugin. Version 2.1.0 for both Spigot 1.12.2 and older and 1.13 will likely be the last version that has feature parity; any new stuff is likely only going to be for the 1.13 version. This is because I really don't want to write everything twice for the same project.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks for the release! I know you don't get it a lot but thanks for everything you do It means a lot to people!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  10. Gnat008 updated Per World Inventory with a new update entry:

Update 2.1.0

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. So, this update (2.1.0) works in 1.12 servers? I did not understand
    Srry for my bad english :(

12. I understand your confusion. This is a real pain to do. Heh.
    There is a version of 2.1.0 for Spigot 1.13, and one for Spigot 1.12.2. Check the releases page linked in the update post and grab the one you need.

13. haha, I had not seen that. Thanks!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. is the latest update compatible with spigot 1.12.2?

15. As long as you grab the legacy jar from GitHub (see posts and link above), yes.

16. Is it possible for you to add a way for the plugin to remember the location of each player in each world, like when I teleport from world1 to world2 and then back to world1 I don't teleport the world spawn but where I was when I went to world2?

17. I seem to get this message in my console sometimes https://pastebin.com/mK5cXuUR. It doesn't affect my server in a noticeable way, but I just figured I might as well let you know.

18. Getting the following error using perworldinventory group info command:
    This server is running CraftBukkit version git-Spigot-1503de9-4487c1f (MC: 1.13) (Implementing API version 1.13-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)
    PerWorldInventory v2.1.0
    Code (Text):
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF] Exception in command: perworldinventory group info
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF] java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at me.ebonjaeger.perworldinventory.command.acf.RegisteredCommand.invoke(RegisteredCommand.java:147)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at me.ebonjaeger.perworldinventory.command.acf.BaseCommand.executeCommand(BaseCommand.java:652)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at me.ebonjaeger.perworldinventory.command.acf.BaseCommand.execute(BaseCommand.java:495)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at me.ebonjaeger.perworldinventory.command.acf.RootCommand.execute(RootCommand.java:67)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at me.ebonjaeger.perworldinventory.command.acf.BukkitRootCommand.execute(BukkitRootCommand.java:62)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_13_R1.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:693)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1634)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:1469)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.PlayerConnectionUtils.a(SourceFile:10)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:198)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:884)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.DedicatedServer.w(DedicatedServer.java:411)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.v(MinecraftServer.java:819)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at net.minecraft.server.v1_13_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:717)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF] Caused by: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Parameter specified as non-null is null: method me.ebonjaeger.perworldinventory.command.GroupCommands.onGroupInfo, parameter groupName
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     at me.ebonjaeger.perworldinventory.command.GroupCommands.onGroupInfo(GroupCommands.kt)
    [18:24:13] [Server thread/ERROR]: [ACF]     ... 24 more

19. Wait. Does this need kotlin, because in the source, I see there's a folder named kotlin...

20. Kotlin is bundled in the plugin, you don't need anything else external.