Permission MySql

Discussion in 'Systems Administration' started by ThePheonixGod, May 13, 2016.

1. I'm in need of this help

I've already setted up PermissionsEx and MySql, and synced it together as well..
    Bungeecorded as well
    The problem is:

I have a hub server and Prison server. I want all the ranks to be synchronised, I don't know how to do this. I have done /pex import file, and It gives normal prison ranks such as (A) in Hub. I want to make it seperate. but normal ranks like Donor ranks should be Mysql, but not the Prison ranks.

2. Sinclare

Sinclare Previously xSinclare

3. Sinclare

Sinclare Previously xSinclare

Right. I had to do the same thing with my old network. You have a hub server and prison server. So the setup would be like this:
    Code (Text):
    groups:
      member:
        permissions:
        worlds:
          hub:
            permissions:
            - modifyworld.*
          prison:
            permissions:
            - modifyworld.*
      moderator:
        inheritance:
        permissions:
        worlds:
          hub:
            permissions:
            - modifyworld.*
          prison:
            permissions:
            - modifyworld.*
    So basically the world names are the names of the servers. Then you'll expand off of that if you have something like prison, prisonplots, prisonmines, or any other worlds you may add. So when this is all setup permissions in prison will only work in prison versus permissions in hub. You may want people to have permission for /seen in prison, but not hub. So that's where Per World Permissions come into place. It works well with MySQL.

Then make sure you have PEX on all your servers and the backend is set to sql. Then do pex relod from the console. When you have all your permissions setup in permissions.yml do pex import file and pex reload. Then boom. Everything is synced in.

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. Thank you so much :), this helped so much <3

• Friendly Friendly x 1