Permissions finder

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by barrar3port, May 20, 2017.

1. Hi i`m looking for a plugin what can create a txt file whit all the permissions of all the plugins instaled on my server

2. I need something like this aswell...

3. Well, it does not exist a plugin like that but you can use this plugin wich look at permissions of each plugin with one command:
    https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/permissionfinder

Don't forget to give me a tick ;) it really helps me like I helped you

• Agree Agree x 4
  4. AngelRani

Supporter

There isn't a plugin like that. Something that might interest you is the debugging feature that some permission plugins have. Might be something to look into.

5. If you temporarily install LuckPerms, you can use the /lp tree, command, which generates a tree of permissions from all the plugins where it can find permissions for.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Strahan

Benefactor

Neither of these suggestions will really work well as both just rely on plugin.yml. Take Essentials for example; both just show "essentials.*". Not very helpful.

• Creative Creative x 1
  7. Honestly I would rather just go to the wiki for that plugin bukkit.org or github to find the permission nodes. These ways take more time but they have a much better payout as you will probably never find a plugin like this. Just my opinion to be honest. Hope this helped!