PermissionsEX help needed.

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by Junior1544, May 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good day (night or morning too) everyone!

I'm starting a new server and have most of it working well...

I'm using BungeeCord to have multiple games going and that's all working well... Even have a plugin to make it easier for people to switch games in and working well...

What I'm having problems with is PermissionsEX... I followed the tutorial but when a default user logs in that can't do anything, no breaking any blocks, no anything, not even eating or drinking... they can just walk around...

I'm looking for someone who knows this stuff better to help me get this working right and giving me a bit of direction so i can do more on my own going forward..

Thank you so much for your help!

Attached here is the Permissions.yml file too...

Attached Files:

2. DiscoverSquishy

Benefactor

For Bungeecord use LuckPerms it is much better! And is more frequently updated than PEX! Hope you took my tip to consideration!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I looked up that plugin, but it doesn't fit exactly what I'm looking for... So, still looking for someone who knows PEX to help me with getting it up and running well... Following the tutorial they provided a default user can't do ANYTHING at all...

--James

4. I usually find a premade pex perm list and then edit it if that helps

5. Any idea's on where I could find one?

6. I'll give it a shot! Thanks!

7. ok, it wasn't exactly copyable, but i was able to pull what I needed from it and get these permissions started! Thanks man!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.