PermissionsEX

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Wvebbis, Jun 23, 2018.

1. Im making a DC server and want to have a VIP [NoTag] rank so players who donate can still rankup.
    What im having trubble with is the commands for buycraft that gives my player access to the VIP permissions while their in the same rank before they donated.

2. I think it's something along the lines of /pex user <name> add <group> which will add them to that group, not set it so their other rank is removed.

3. Make sure that you set the weight up correctly aswell along with the parenting system.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Aeternum

Supporter

Rank and ladder are important, and yes, simply add group, does not replace any other groups they occupy. If you use a ladder and ranks, then you can use buycraft to restrict the rankup to only the ranks before you can have it do /pex promote user x amount of times based on their current rank as well. But that will remove them from the previous group.

5. If the user wants it to replace the group they currently occupy, they an do /pex user <name> group set <group> not add.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Aeternum

Supporter

I dont believe he wants the other groups to be removed.

7. Aeternum

Supporter

You can also just do two separate ladders, one for purchasable ranks, one for earnable ranks. and then promote them on the right ladder.