Bungee - Spigot PermissionSync (1.7 - 1.10.X Compatible) 1.1 (DOWNGRADE)

A BungeeCord Permission Sync System

1. Leftwitch submitted a new resource:

PermissionSync - A BungeeCord Permission Sync System

Read more about this resource...

2. Hello there,

First off, I really love the premise of your plugin, secondly, I thought I would be able to help you and correct some of your grammar in your post :) I would also be happy to help you do it in the future with updates if you would want some help.
    "
    What PermissionSync Does:

PermissionSync is a plugin that is added to BOTH your Bungeecord and Spigot plugin folders. What it does is it bridges Bukkit/Spigot with Bungeecord that works based on plugin channels.

In other words, you can manage permissions for Bungeecord simply by adding the permission to your normal permissions plugin (Ex. Pex, Group Manager, BPermissions, etc.). PermissionSync will sync the permission with the bungeecord config.yml file so you don't have to :)

How It Works:

The plugin works by detecting a permission change and then sending the permission change to BungeeCord so that BC can also handle them.

(Please note: I will add images in a future update!)

Setup:

Setup couldn't be simpler, just download PermissionSync.jar, and put it in BOTH your Spigot/Bukkit's plugins folder, and your Bungeecord's plugins folder. Then it should work!

Bugs Or Errors:

Please do NOT post bugs or errors in the reviews section. Post in the discussion or send me a private message on spigot before writing an unsadisfactory review!
    "

Hope that helps :)

-Hamburger123598

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nice to hear that you like my plugin and yeah thank your for your help this is relay helpful for me ;D

• Like Like x 1
  4. installed mcmmo this morning and i got this

[18:21:47] [Server thread/WARN]: [PermissionSync] Task #43 for PermissionSync vv0.1 generated an exception
    org.bukkit.plugin.messaging.MessageTooLargeException: Attempted to send a plugin message that was too large. The maximum length a plugin message may be is 32766 bytes (tried to send one that is 33360 bytes long).
    at org.bukkit.plugin.messaging.StandardMessenger.validatePluginMessage(StandardMessenger.java:485) ~[spigot-1.10.2.jar:git-Spigot-a9631d2-2239ff0]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.entity.CraftPlayer.sendPluginMessage(CraftPlayer.java:1054) ~[spigot-1.10.2.jar:git-Spigot-a9631d2-2239ff0]
    at me.Leftwitch.PermissionSync.Spigot.PermissionSync.sendPermissionsToBungee(PermissionSync.java:69) ~[?:?]
    at me.Leftwitch.PermissionSync.Spigot.PermissionSync.sendPermissionsToBungee(PermissionSync.java:53) ~[?:?]
    at me.Leftwitch.PermissionSync.Spigot.Util.UpdateTimer.run(UpdateTimer.java:39) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71) ~[spigot-1.10.2.jar:git-Spigot-a9631d2-2239ff0]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:350) [spigot-1.10.2.jar:git-Spigot-a9631d2-2239ff0]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:728) [spigot-1.10.2.jar:git-Spigot-a9631d2-2239ff0]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:399) [spigot-1.10.2.jar:git-Spigot-a9631d2-2239ff0]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:673) [spigot-1.10.2.jar:git-Spigot-a9631d2-2239ff0]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:572) [spigot-1.10.2.jar:git-Spigot-a9631d2-2239ff0]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_91]

5. How nice this plugin is!Could I share it to the largest BBS of MC in China(MCBBS)? [The URL of MCBBS Is:]
    www.mcbbs.net
    I can ask them to download it here or chanslate it to Chinese.(It's depend on you);)

6. feel free to do it ^^

7. Dear Leftwitch.

Thanks for providing this plugin. I am trying to use it together with zPermissions but to no luck.

It does not propagate the permissions to the bungee proxy.

Any hints on this? Any config needed?

8. Hey hcw70, i will look into it soon, i will give you an answer as soon as possible

9. so, i looked a bit deeper into zPermissions and also in vault, could you try to install vault and tell me its working or not?