Spigot PetsPlus 1.5.2

Interactive pets for your players

1. MisterMel submitted a new resource:

PetsPlus - Interactive pets for your players

Read more about this resource...

2. Hey does it bypass the worldguard flags and the multiverse settings?

I disabled mobs in some areas with worldguard and in some worlds with multiverse. I hope that the pets bypasses these flags.

3. I am not sure, that depends on the way the plugins prevent mob spawning. Does it only prevent natural mob spawning, or all mob spawns?

4. I know that some plugins have problems with bypassing this, and some plugins like EchoPet solved that problem.

I will check that out later.

5. can we get some screen shots?

6. MisterMel updated PetsPlus with a new update entry:

1.16 update

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Is there a way I can make players vulnerable whilst morphed into something else? They seem to take no damage from mobs, players or environmental.

8. MisterMel updated PetsPlus with a new update entry:

Release 1.4.0

9. MisterMel updated PetsPlus with a new update entry:

Release 1.5.0

10. Hey nice plugin!
    Please, add more pet like the parrot!
    And a better ride ^^

11. I installed this for my grandson to play with. He's six and going to love it! But I have a question about pet safety. Do they take damage? If so, is there any way to make them sit/stay while you go off to dangerous areas?

12. The pets can't take any damage, but will follow you around everywhere. There is currently no option to make them sit down, but instead you could despawn it and then spawn it back in later via the menu. I hope your grandson enjoys it!

More features are coming soon!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hello friend, excellent plugin although I see it very op, for example for my server survival I would like them to have life and one could control them.