Pex and Bungee

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by TheBestHugs, Jul 11, 2015.

1. Hey there i was wondering if there was a way to connect pex with bungee cord.so i do not have to manually put the users group in the server/world.if no then thats okay.thanks for the help

2. latiku

Supporter

You mean global ranks, or mysql-saved ranks?

3. I dont know what mysql is i have tryed to look what it is but cant find it.maybe im dump XD.but its like this http://pastebin.com/Wna0pwU4 they should be global groups i would think to be

4. SexyPex was made for this.. Configuring a test server as we speak. :)

5. I dont have the money to by a plugin.Just trying to see if there is a way to get it to work with out using other plugins that cost $

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. There's a few different ways you can do this. If you are running your servers on a VPS/dedi, then you can create one global permissions.yml file and symlink all the individual permissions.yml files for each server to it, and just have the servers reload PEX every 5 mins.
    A more efficient way is to use MySQL as the pex backend, and set each server to use the same database.
    You can also use SexyPex, although I've never used it before.

7. I dont know what MySql even is.......i have tryed to find out about it but there is nothing about it and im also a NOOB to all these terms

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  8. Still no help yet anyone have a solution