Pex error

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by AleksBG1, May 2, 2017.

1. Hey guys! I have everywhere in my network this error:
    Plugin SexyPEX v1.2.1-B#369 generated an exception while executing task 73
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:56)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
    Caused by: co.ryred.uuidcredits.shade.gson.JsonSyntaxException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 10
    at co.ryred.uuidcredits.shade.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:806)
    at co.ryred.uuidcredits.shade.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:761)
    at co.ryred.uuidcredits.shade.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:710)
    at co.ryred.uuidcredits.Credits$1.run(Credits.java:40)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:71)
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftAsyncTask.run(CraftAsyncTask.java:53)
    ... 3 more
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Expected BEGIN_OBJECT but was STRING at line 1 column 10
    at co.ryred.uuidcredits.shade.gson.stream.JsonReader.expect(JsonReader.java:339)
    at co.ryred.uuidcredits.shade.gson.stream.JsonReader.beginObject(JsonReader.java:322)
    at co.ryred.uuidcredits.shade.gson.internal.bind.MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(MapTypeAdapterFactory.java:184)
    at co.ryred.uuidcredits.shade.gson.internal.bind.MapTypeAdapterFactory$Adapter.read(MapTypeAdapterFactory.java:146)
    at co.ryred.uuidcredits.shade.gson.Gson.fromJson(Gson.java:795)
    ... 8 more

I know its from sexypex, but where is error and how to fix it? It was running normally withour errors more than half year.

2. You have edited one thing in the config wrong..

3. I didnt change anything?

4. Ok, do you have uploaded plugins since the error?

5. I only uploaded latest version of murder mystery, but everything was working

6. I tryind with older version, its same ...

7. Delete the file, and restart your server (copy permissions and what you need)

8. config.yml? from permissions ex folder?

9. No SexyPex ........... (TooShort)

10. Still not fixed.. pls help