1.15.2 (PEX, Luck or any) Permissions Plugin's Promote Dependance Current World

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Azash, Feb 11, 2020.

1. I would like to find a plugin with a really good permissions manager.
    I don't want to create groups for each worlds. Like with 2 worlds have Citizen_1 Mayor_1 Citizen_2 Mayor_2 (imagine 15, 30 different worlds)
    I want to enable a group to promote and auto add the world dependance of the current world where it's executed...
    Don't allow the "/pex user userName group set Citizen world_2" if i'm the mayor of world_1
    (Because of course some guys will key in the wrong world or even not set a world !)

With something like "permissions.user.promote.currentworld"
    The Chef can only use the command promote in his world and if he apply it to a user it will looks like that :

Before :
    Code (Text):
    xxxxxxx-xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx:
        options:
          name: userName
        group:
        - Recrue
    The aChefOfaWorld_3 execute "/pex promote userName" in his own world

Result :
    Code (Text):
    xxxxxxx-xxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx:
        options:
          name: userName
        group:
        - Recrue
        worlds:
          region_3:
            group:
            - Citoyen
    The goal is to give the permission to the chef to promote but only for his own world
    Without giving the permission to do something like "/pex user userName group set Citoyen region12"
    I don't want he promote for an other world than his but without create groups for each world

Sorry i don't speak well in english...

2. This is for plugin development not for helping you find a plugin you want.

3. Sorry, so it's in the wrong section ? i didn't find a way to move it to a other.
    But it could be a idea for the development of permission's plugins if it doesn't exit

4. Use luckperms can do all that and much more