PEX Not Working Help!

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by HeeeeyFernando, Jun 25, 2015.

1. All /pex commands do nothing when you run them in-game or in the console. I have ran an online YAML parser to find the error, and I found one, but I have no idea how to fix it. I have messed around with it for around an hour and I still have got nothing.

Please help! Here is the permissions.yml: http://pastebin.com/x8pLR3Zv

Thank you!

2. Are you running the spigotmc build for pex? And you should be getting some type of error in the server.

3. Im not sure if I am running the pex version. However, pex has been performing fine up until I edited the permissions manually.

The only thing I found in the console was "permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it". I checked and it's not empty. But here is the console upon restarting the server.

Www.Pastebin.com/2bT2dw7R

4. Remove the " '''*''' " permission and the "worlds" section. There isn't even a world in that section and the extra ' in the " '''*''' " permission "disables" it making PEX thinking it's empty.

Best regards
    DarkLordDLDL

5. Thank you!

6. It didn't work! I think that I followed your instructions incorrectly though. It would be awesome if you could do the corrections on the file and send it on a pastebin, if you can. Thank you!