PHPbb Styles

Discussion in 'Server & Community Management' started by HoogleyBoogley, Jun 24, 2016.

1. Hi, I am starting a Minecraft server and I would like a forum. I am using PHPbb and I need a style. I need a free one.

minefieldmc.net/forum

Thanks!

2. That is why I need a new style. :)

3. MiniDigger

Supporter

4. MiniDigger

Supporter

mmmh, looks like he does.

5. mathhulk

mathhulk Retired Moderator
    Retired

He is looking for free styles that you can find on other websites.

For the OP:
    Try using https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/styles-2, the styles database, to find some free ones.

6. I see you make websites. What would be the lowest price for a theme? Like if I get rid of some stuff like responsive code? I could add that myself since I know HTML and also I can edit the styles. Would that be possible? You are a developer, and seem good. I could maybe request one from you if this is possible.

#8 HoogleyBoogley, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2016
  7. I'm not looking to hire yet. Just looking around. A developer may be nice, but I would appreciate one pre made on a website. Just like with Wordpress themes.

8. mathhulk

Retired

The lowest price I would charge for a theme is 5-10$ for a customIZED theme, which is a not fully custom theme, but another theme actually edited to the client's liking.

9. Coustomized would be perfect. What theme would be coustomize. Also, how do I pay you? I don't have a paypal.

10. mathhulk

Retired

Sorry, but my team only accepted PayPal for money transfers. However, if you do something yourself, (graphics, builds, etc.), we might be able to do a trade-off. ;) Also, you pick the theme to be customized.

11. I'll think about it. :) I'll msg you for my choice. Is it PhpBB or MyBB? Also, what kind of build. I can make a build!

12. mathhulk

Retired

I can edit styles for both phpBB and myBB if needed.