Bug Pickaxes Won't Break Bug??

Discussion in 'Community Feedback and Suggestions' started by iTommy, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Hello, for the past 8 months on one of my servers, I've been having a issue with pickaxes not breaking, when players are mining with it, the durability will go down, but when it reaches the end it just comes back again, then on my new game mode that doesn't happen, instead they're just unbreakable and don't lose durability, anyone know a plugin/skipt where it will fix this, maybe a skript that makes all pickaxes lose durability when mining?

Any suggestions would be great, thanks!
  2. MiniDigger

This sounds like an issue with your plugins, try to replicate without any plugins.
  3. Code (Text):
    Plugins (78): GroupManager, PlaceholderAPI, EnchantsPlus, PlugMan, CommandSpy, ViaVersion, HideStream, ChatColor, CoreProtect, WorldEdit, Skript, CustomList, NoRain, OpenInv, AWD, ClearLag, ChatControl, Hub, skDragon, WorldBorder, SkQuery, BuycraftX, EasyBackup, SkStuff, ProtocolLib, PlotSquaredSG, IPWhitelist, MundoSK, WildSkript, DeluxeMenus, FeatherBoard, skUtilities, CS-CoreLib, Vault, ItemUtils, SimpleRename, Trading, ExtrasSK, PlotSquared, WolvSK, SkAction, HideAndCustomPlugins, SkMorkaz, WorldGuard, AuctionHouse, Shop, AddLight, EZPrestige, RandomSK, MyCommand, EZRanksPro, Essentials, AnimatedNames, LiteBans, Multiverse-Core, KitAdder, Citizens, PrisonBombs, EssentialsChat, CombatTagPlus, HolographicDisplays, skRayFall, CommandNPC, EssentialsSpawn, TitleManager, QuickSell, InventoryFull, CrateReloaded, Skellett, StaffChat, SpecializedCrates, SharpSK, TuSKe, TokenEnchant, PrisonMines, EZBlocks, LeaderHeads, Umbaska
    There are no possible plugins that could be messing with the pickaxes, at least what I'm aware of because I'm the one who added them.

This is also happening on another server of mine.
  4. Found the problem, it's EZ-Blocks, not sure why it makes pickaxes unbreakable.