Spigot PickupMoney 2.5.2

A RPG way to get money reward from mobs/players & blocks

1. KickVN submitted a new resource:

PickupMoney - Drop out money for picking up.

Read more about this resource...

2. Sweet mother of god I love the sizes of money idea.
    Please add a configurable player % drop of their money when they die. o_O

3. JBS

JBS

Hi, does it work with craftconomy3?

4. Found one bug: It drops money also when entity is not killed by player, althought the money can't be picked up as money it can be picked up as gold ingot, please fix it.

5. Thanks. I'll add soon.

Craftconomy supports Vault. So, it will.

Ah I saw the bug which drops money when entity is not killed by player. But I have no idea why money can't be picked up as gold ingot.
    Maybe you should test again in next version.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Cldfire

Cldfire Retired Moderator
    Retired

@KickVN I love the idea! However, using this on a survival server is impossible right now, as it gives you gold instead of money... Would you add the ability to give the player money directly upon picking up gold, and not giving them the gold? That would be great :)

Also, I get this error upon using /pickupmoney reload. Running Spigot 1.8.8, Java 8:

Code (Text):
    [15:30:53] [Server thread/ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'pickupmoney' in plugin PickupMoney v1.2
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:641) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1162) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:997) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:714) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:653) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:556) [minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_51]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at com.gmail.vkhanh234.PickupMoney.KUtils.convertColor(KUtils.java:69) ~[?:?]
    at com.gmail.vkhanh234.PickupMoney.Config.Language.get(Language.java:47) ~[?:?]
    at com.gmail.vkhanh234.PickupMoney.PickupMoney.onCommand(PickupMoney.java:76) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[minecraft_server.jar:git-Spigot-fdc1440-53fac9f]

7. It's really weird. Could you tell me which version of Spigot are you running?

I'll fix that bug soon.
    as I've made, it must give the player money directly upon picking up gold, and not giving them the gold. It must work exactly like what you said. Does it? If not, maybe it has a bug.

8. Oh my mistake. 1.8.1 haven't had that event. I'll find another way if you still want to use 1.8.1

9. Cldfire

Retired

Yeah, when I picked up any gold, I got the gold itself instead of money.

I'll try the new version and see what happens.

10. I have test it on 1.8.3 and 1.8.7

11. I've figured it out that versions before 1.8.7 aren't support ItemMergeEvent. I will disable that event for those versions in next update but it will cause a bug that item will merge and can't drop more than 1 coin at once or at the same place. And I'm sorry now I don't how to fix that bug. My bad :<
    I don't really know what causes that bug. Did you see something weird? Maybe you should take some screenshots so I can easily figure it out.

12. Cldfire

Retired