Bukkit PickUpSpawners PickUpSpawners 2.8

This plugin enables users to pickup and place spawners and much more!

1. BladeFireTurtle submitted a new resource:

PickUpSpawners - This plugin enables users to pickup spawners in the overworld using the silktouch enchantment.

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. hey nice plugin, i have a request can you change the spawner lore

3. At the moment I'm incredibly busy with my studies however give me more information and I can certainly give it a go when I'm holidays (in about 2 weeks).

4. Like when you pick up a spawner the spawner name is not in purple and there is no name on the spawner. can you add the name off the spawner on the spawner.

5. Could you please fix the errors in the console?

Thanks! :)

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yeah I definitely will fix them :) I'm actually currently almost finished an entire rebuild of the plugin and this should fix any errors or other issues :)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Any release date?

8. BladeFireTurtle updated PickUpSpawners with a new update entry:

Added Spawner get command (uses GUI), Added new permissions, Bug fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. About 2 minutes ago :)

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Thanks man! Means a lot! :)

11. BladeFireTurtle updated PickUpSpawners with a new update entry:

Add spawner type changing option, fixed worldguard exploit, fix console errors, add /ps reload

Read the rest of this update entry...

12. When you silk a spawner and pick it up does it tell you what kind of spawner it is? if not, that might make things easier if you have a pile in your inventory.

13. This is how it's supposed to function, but I just realized there is a small glitch stopping spawners getting named properly after being mined. This has been fixed in the latest update. This is how it looks when you pick up a spawner:
    [​IMG]

14. Thanks for the support! Means a lot! :)

15. awesome thank you.

Are you able to add a command to spawn in the spawners? like /spawner zombie 1 {name} or something like that?

16. You can spawn in the spawners using the /ps get command - it opens a little GUI where you can choose spawners.