Premium PinataParty - Interactive Event! ✨ AIO Voting System ✨ [1.12.x - 1.18.x] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by TeamRequiem, Aug 6, 2018.

1. you have to put on the website the data that it asks for from the NuVotifier
    and then in the /vote message add the direct links to the polling place.

2. Hey, I'd need two features to replace my old voting plugin:
    (1 important) Cumulative rewards: For example, give a reward if the player reaches 300 votes in a month, or 6 votes a day. I'll need something monthly and daily.
    (2 optional) Vote streaks

Do you think those could be added? Thank you!

3. Add a reward for every "x" number of votes

4. HexedHero updated PinataParty - Interactive Event! ✨ AIO Voting System ✨ [1.12.x - 1.17.x] with a new update entry:

2.31.0 - Countdown

Read the rest of this update entry...

5. Can you use decimals in %?

6. Hello! I use this plugin for my server, (not crack or nulled build dont worry), plugin was bough by the owner of the server, I just do backend work and I'm wondering if it's possible to create an event where discordsrv can listen and send pings to certain roles in our discord server when a certain amount of vote is left for pinata party.

7. HexedHero updated PinataParty - Interactive Event! ✨ AIO Voting System ✨ [1.12.x - 1.17.x] with a new update entry:

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. Because when they hit the piñata at the end, it's like their inventory fills up and they get stuck on the floor.

9. Hi, your plugin looks amazing, but I'm missing a few things, for example: could you add a placeholder of players who voted the most in the week, month and server total? Also add option to set rewards every few days, for example in addition to reward per vote, add rewards after player votes 10,15,20 times.

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. the download button dont work for me :(

It Working now

#572 Tigrush0r, Aug 9, 2021
    Last edited: Aug 20, 2021
  11. Hi, is there a way to disable the countdown on the bossbar? I'm not seeing an option for it anywhere in the config. I have boss-bar enabled set to false, but the countdown still shows up?

12. 1) Q: ... how i make a reward just for the guy who kill the Pinata? who give the last hit in pinata will take the reword ... not all players after pinata is down
    2) Q: how i make the Pinata to look like a BIG Villager? :)
    thx GREAT PLUGIN

13. Hi! Is there a way to put top voters in your plugin?

14. Hello?

15. Can I get some help with this please?

16. Is there like no support for this plugin or?