Premium PinPrompt - Powerful GUI Pin Security ⛔️ Two Factor Authentication/2FA ⛔️ [1.8.x - 1.17.x] [Paid]

Discussion in 'Resource Discussion' started by HexedHero, Aug 26, 2020.

1. Suggestion:

Private Number Input

Basically whenever a user inputs their pin, instead of showing what numbers they typed in, it's a: *

|------------------|
    | 4 | 5 | 6
    |------------------|
    | 7 | 8 | 9
    |______________|

It would also be nice to have the option for the number 0 being able to be put into the pin instead of just 1 through 9 -- not a huge deal tho

2. PLz!!! Urgent! Add a forced switch to survival mode (from creative) on login like you did with spectator mode

And tempban option would be great! This option in your to-do list for a long time

3. Whats the problem with creative? Anything they can do should be blocked.

4. Creative mode is restricted in my server and players don't see the heads, only empty slots
    Is there some other way to force survival mode at enter?

5. Does this plugin encrypt saved pins in any way? If not, is there a reason behind not encrypting saved pins?

6. If someone has access to the raw .db file then they have access to the entire server so logging onto a staff account is the least of the worries.

7. Yeah of course. I was just curious, I was looking for more of a direct answer, but thanks.

8. Could you add the "HideLocation" function with which you could put the location where the players will appear when entering the pin code.

9. Hey having an issue where I drag and dropped it into my server plugins folder booted the server up and when I try and log on it says "[PinPromt] ERROR WHEN LOADING PLUGIN" I look in config and no errors popped up how do I fix?

10. HexedHero updated PinPrompt - Powerful GUI Pin Security ⛔️ [1.8.x - 1.16.x] with a new update entry:

2.10.0 - Reflection

Read the rest of this update entry...

11. Hej, pomóżcie mi, bo mam takie problemy !!!
    Wersja wtyczki 2.10.2
    Wersja serwera 1.8.8

Kliknięcie pinezki nic nie daje, nawet ja nie mogę wrócić do listy serwerów. Wcześniej działało, a dziś coś się zawiesiło.

Attached Files: