Spigot Place Items On Ground [Rebuilt] [1.9 - 1.15] 1.0.6

Place Items On The Ground Again!

1. Allogeneous submitted a new resource:

Place Items On Ground [Rebuilt] [1.13 - 1.14] - Place Items On The Ground Again!

Read more about this resource...

2. Sorry if this question annoys you but I really would like to just give it a shot, are you really not able to give support to at least 1.12.2?

If its not possible, and if you got the question a 100 thousand times, I sincerely apologize, just really wondering.

3. I can potentially add 1.12 support in the future. I will just need to change a few lines of code to get it to work. The harder part is that Spigot changed a lot of the item names that are used in the config file between 1.12 and 1.13. Because of this, there are several items that will place with strange behavior in 1.12. I will need to go through a lot of the items in the game and make sure they place correctly and manually update the config file with the older names. I am a bit busy at the moment so I can see about adding 1.12 support in a couple of weeks (unless I find the time sooner).

4. [21:35:19] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceItemsOnGroundRebuilt] Enabling PlaceItemsOnGroundRebuilt v1.0.1b
    [21:35:19] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceItemsOnGroundRebuilt] Legacy server version detected... loading proper config lists.
    [21:35:19] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling PlaceItemsOnGroundRebuilt v1.0.1b (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/bukkit/craftbukkit/libs/jline/internal/InputStreamReader
    at me.Allogeneous.PlaceItemsOnGroundRebuilt.PlaceItemsMain.onEnable(PlaceItemsMain.java:38) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:264) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1613]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:316) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1613]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1613]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:395) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1613]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_12_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:344) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1613]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.t(MinecraftServer.java:442) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1613]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.l(MinecraftServer.java:403) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1613]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:341) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1613]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:289) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1613]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_12_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:616) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1613]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_211]
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.internal.InputStreamReader
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:109) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1613]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:104) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1613]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) ~[?:1.8.0_211]
    ... 12 more
    [21:35:19] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceItemsOnGroundRebuilt] Disabling PlaceItemsOnGroundRebuilt v1.0.1b

5. It looks like you are using Paper Spigot. I have not tested the plugin with Paper Spigot nor have I ever really used it. It looks like there are a couple of libraries that are different in normal Spigot vs Paper Spigot. I will see if I can patch it in a little while!

Edit: Patched in new version. It was just a quick little thing that needed to be changed :)

#6 Allogeneous, May 30, 2019
    Last edited: May 30, 2019
  6. This plugin is really great ! Thank you !

7. Glad you like it! :)

8. Here is a preview of the next update which should be out in a day or two! This update will be quite large so it will bring some optimizations due to its nature, as well as fix many bugs!

Preview: https://ibb.co/0j66xNg

9. Allogeneous updated Place Items On Ground [Rebuilt] [1.9 - 1.14] with a new update entry:

The BIG Update

Read the rest of this update entry...

10. There are issues when trying to use some blocks on interactive blocks. For example, if you try to add a sign to the chest without opening it you usually need to sneak, but with this plugin that is no longer possible. Disabling signs in the config blocks their placement entirely on those blocks. It also happens with other things, such as when you try to place a button on a command block.

Is there any config option to fix this? If there is not, maybe you could add the option to have a list of blocks that are ignored by this plugin?

11. Hi, if you want to sneak and place items on interactive blocks simply do /placeitems toggle again to exit placement mode. Hope this helps!

12. Allogeneous updated Place Items On Ground [Rebuilt] [1.9 - 1.14] with a new update entry:

The Rotation Update

Read the rest of this update entry...