Placeholder Help

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by sean44104, Jun 10, 2018.

1. I need to find a plugin that will give me scoreboard placeholders so that players can track their current kill streak and KDR. I have tried killstats, but my server is 1.12 and it does not work. Any help?

2. I know but the problem is that placeholderapi needs plugins to make its placeholders. I need a plugin that adds killstreak and kdr. PAPI doesnt give you a working kill streak/ kdr by default. BTW i want player kills only counted for the kdr, not papi's mob kill kdr

3. thank you for the help. Unfortunately, after doing /papi ecloud downlaod simplekilltracker and /papi reload, then putting in %simplekilltracker_kdr% into my featherboard, it just didnt work. Any help?

4. there is a special placeholder if your are using mvdwplaceholders you need to put placeholderapi_ in front of the placeholder then remove the % sign

https://www.spigotmc.org/wiki/mvdw-placeholders/#placeholderapi

5. in featherboard, i put in {placeholderapi_simplekilltracker_kdr}. it does not work X(

6. well its %simplekilltracker_kdr% not (simplekilltracker_kdr)

7. yes but the "placeholderapi_" says to get rid of the % and put {}

8. {} only applies to MVdWPlaceholderAPI.

Not PlaceHolderAPI.

Do not get rid of the % if you're using the original placeholder plugin. That's essential to featherboard. If you don't add % & just add {} it's not going to work. Just saying.

9. {placeholderapi_%simplekilltracker_kdr%} does not work either

10. {placeholderapi_simplekilltracker_kdr} should work but i looked and it said {placeholderapi_*} and i have no idea what the star is for

11. you replace the * with the placeholder from placeholderapi

12. I guess {stat_pkills}/{stat_deaths} doesnt look too tacky ;)

13. did you download the simple tracker plugin?

14. of course

15. go to this website https://api.extendedclip.com/all/ and download the simplekilltracker expansions and put it in your placeholderapi expansions folder and restart your server and see if it works

16. i did /papi ecloud download simplekilltracker and /papi reload

17. do /papi parse %simplekilltracker_kdr% and tell me what it say

18. You have to RESTART your server to make it work, " /papi reload " will not work.