Spigot PlaceholderAPI 2.10.10

A resource that allows information from your favorite plugins be shown practically anywhere!

1. Hi,

I have the Mysql expansion and I want multiple mysql query's from different databases. How can I add multiple databases to the right query?

2. in other plugins on 1.17:
    [00:45:33 WARN]: [NexEngine] Loaded class me.clip.placeholderapi.PlaceholderAPI from PlaceholderAPI v2.10.10 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.
    [00:45:33 WARN]: [SunLight] Loaded class me.clip.placeholderapi.PlaceholderAPI from PlaceholderAPI v2.10.10 which is not a depend, softdepend or loadbefore of this plugin.

3. It's a warning. Can be ignored.

4. does anyone know the placeholder for worldguard player claims? i cant seem to find it

5. On Tuinity 1.17.1 I'm getting this warning in a loop:

Do I need both Bungee and my Spigot/Tuinity server to have the same version of PlaceHolderAPI? That could be the issue...

Code (Java):
    [09:57:49 WARN]: [PlaceholderAPI] Task #180 for PlaceholderAPI v2.10.10 generated an exception
    org.bukkit.plugin.messaging.ChannelNotRegisteredException: Attempted to send a plugin message through the unregistered channel `BungeeCord'.
            at org.bukkit.plugin.messaging.StandardMessenger.validatePluginMessage(StandardMessenger.java:544) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-18]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.entity.CraftPlayer.sendPluginMessage(CraftPlayer.java:1708) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-18]
            at com.extendedclip.papi.bungeeexpansion.BungeeCordExpansion.getServers(BungeeCordExpansion.java:108) ~[?:?]
            at com.extendedclip.papi.bungeeexpansion.BungeeCordExpansion.access$100(BungeeCordExpansion.java:45) ~[?:?]
            at com.extendedclip.papi.bungeeexpansion.BungeeCordExpansion$1.run(BungeeCordExpansion.java:201) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:100) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-18]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_17_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:468) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-18]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickChildren(MinecraftServer.java:1550) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-18]
            at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.tickChildren(DedicatedServer.java:480) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-18]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.tickServer(MinecraftServer.java:1465) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-18]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.runServer(MinecraftServer.java:1261) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-18]
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:317) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Tuinity-18]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]

6. Works with all plugins, no complaints, I advise everyone

• Like Like x 1
  7. Why does this come out? Should I be worried?

[​IMG]

8. Nope! It's just a warning! Nothing to worry about.

9. And why is this? Outputs references to other plugins, such as essentials, vault, voting connection, etc., etc.

10. It's due to the extensions that hook in. It's nothing to worry about :)

11. [19:38:22 ERROR]: [PlaceholderAPI] failed to load class files of expansions
    java.util.concurrent.CompletionException: java.lang.IllegalStateException: zip file closed
    at me.clip.placeholderapi.expansion.manager.LocalExpansionManager.lambda$findExpansionInFile$6(LocalExpansionManager.java:383) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.run(CompletableFuture.java:1604) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
    at java.util.concurrent.CompletableFuture$AsyncSupply.exec(CompletableFuture.java:1596) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
    at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinTask.doExec(ForkJoinTask.java:289) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
    at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool$WorkQueue.runTask(ForkJoinPool.java:1056) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
    at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinPool.runWorker(ForkJoinPool.java:1692) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
    at java.util.concurrent.ForkJoinWorkerThread.run(ForkJoinWorkerThread.java:175) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
    Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: zip file closed
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.ensureOpen(ZipFile.java:686) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
    at java.util.zip.ZipFile.getEntry(ZipFile.java:315) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.getEntry(JarFile.java:240) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
    at java.util.jar.JarFile.getJarEntry(JarFile.java:223) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:120) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.getClassByName(JavaPluginLoader.java:189) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:115) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.PluginClassLoader.findClass(PluginClassLoader.java:104) ~[patched_1.12.2.jar:git-Paper-1618]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:418) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:405) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
    at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:351) ~[?:1.8.0_292]
    at me.clip.placeholderapi.util.FileUtil.findClass(FileUtil.java:62) ~[?:?]
    at me.clip.placeholderapi.expansion.manager.LocalExpansionManager.lambda$findExpansionInFile$6(LocalExpansionManager.java:359) ~[?:?]
    ... 6 more

Spigot : paper 1.12.2

12. It sounds like you have a corrupted expansion somewhere. You could either try wiping your expansion directory and re-downloading what you need or remove them one-by-one until you figure out which of your jar files are corrupted.

13. hi, i'm having problem with decimal format

like:
    [​IMG]

from mmocore, format is:

✤ Max Mana: &9{max_mana} %mmocore_mana%

%mmocore_mana% is from PlaceholderAPI and the problem is the "," instead of "."

Is there a way to change it ?

14. You'd need to ask the author of the mmocore plugin to fix it.

15. Why not use% jobs_ format%
    This server is running Paper version git-Paper-112 (MC: 1.17.1) (Implementing API version 1.17.1-R0.1-SNAPSHOT) (Git: bc127ea)

16. Hi! I have a question, is there a command that lets you reset a variable? for example% statistic_time_player% gives you the number of time played by the good player, is there a command to reset this number? not only with this variable but with all those that have numbers or so

17. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

I think it cannot not reset that specific variable, but look at StatisticEditor.

18. Hello, can you help me? %jobs_format% It doesn't seem to work

19. SlimeDog

Moderator Patron

Know nothing about jobs. Check with the resource dev about their placeholders.

20. They seem to be very busy. This variable makes me very sad