Spigot PlaceholderAPI 2.10.4

A resource that allows information from your favorite plugins be shown practically anywhere!

1. Heya. Been using the API with TitleManager and it's been pretty neat so far.

I noticed you've listed %lwc_locks% as a valid placeholder, however LWC doesn't seem to be listed in the API's config and can't be used. What's the word on that?

Also, is there any chance you could add a placeholder for MagicSpells' Mana, Dynmap's player hide/show status, BattleTracker2's Leaderboards, WorldGuard's Total and Individual Player region counts, and/or Essential's Top Balances and Server Total Balance?
    That's a ton to ask, but if you can get any of those in, that'd be phenomenal.

2. I am awaiting the day these are available in Filoghost's chest commands plugin ^-^ WOAH BE THE DAY! May it come soon (Although Filoghost seems inactive and I doubt he'd help it along).

3. clip

Benefactor

@ASTRACRAFT had a good idea to implement a "script" based system to make your own placeholder values and I am happy to announce that I am almost done implementing the system!

The system works like this:

Code (Text):
    #placeholder %script_staff%
    staff:
      placeholder: %vault_group%
      operator: equals
      comparable: Mod, Admin, Owner
      return: '&aStaff'
      else: '&cNot Staff'
    #placeholder %script_millionaire%
    millionaire:
      placeholder: %vaulteco_balance%
      operator: >=
      comparable: 1000000
      return: millionaire
      else: broke

• Like Like x 2
  4. That looks perfect and opens it up to so much more, thanks so much for putting the time in

#84 ASTRACRAFT, Jul 24, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2015
  5. clip

Benefactor

extended_clip updated PlaceholderAPI with a new update entry:

1.7 added Javascript placeholders config! Create your own placeholders! Added Enjin placeholders

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hello! The ontime total playtime placeholder doesn't seem to work properly. It just outputs a huge negative number with a seconds s at the end.

7. clip

Benefactor

I will look into this soon.

I will also be working on a way to have return values in your javascript placeholders instead of just evaluating a boolean.

• Like Like x 2
  8. clip

Benefactor

extended_clip updated PlaceholderAPI with a new update entry:

1.7.1 added javascript placeholder type functions to return the javascript value

Read the rest of this update entry...

9. clip

Benefactor

Already working on Bungee placeholders. Will most likely be in the next version of PlaceholderAPI.

• Informative Informative x 1
  10. Thanks!

11. Hello, very nice to see an API like this exists.
    Is it possible for you to add SkillAPI HP, Mana and Class names to your plugin?

12. @extended_clip, is there a way to make a javascript placeholder to center a text?

13. clip

Benefactor

The javascript only works for what is in the javascript line. It would not take into account where it is used.

14. So it can't be done?

15. Can you add groupmanager ? It shows what rank you are on
    If you cant add it,help me or someone how to hook it up

16. clip

Benefactor

%vault_group%

17. Hi, clip! May you add a placeholder %time%? I want to show current online and real world time in tab, but now I can only show online.
    So, I hope you add it in next version of the plugin :)

18. clip

Benefactor

so the system time?