Spigot PlaceholderAPI 2.10.4

A resource that allows information from your favorite plugins be shown practically anywhere!

1. Sadly, it doesnt work. Am i doing something wrong? I have vault installed and i set config to true

2. clip

Benefactor

Restart and post the startup log related to placeholderapi. It should work if you have Vault and a Vault compatible perms plugin.

3. Code (Text):

[05:45:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceholderAPI] Enabling PlaceholderAPI v1.7.1
    [05:45:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceholderAPI] Player placeholders registered!
    [05:45:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceholderAPI] Server placeholders registered!
    [05:45:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceholderAPI] Javascript boolean placeholder %javascript_millionaire% has been loaded!
    [05:45:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceholderAPI] Javascript boolean placeholder %javascript_is_staff% has been loaded!
    [05:45:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceholderAPI] Javascript string placeholder %javascript_health_rounded% has been loaded!
    [05:45:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceholderAPI] 3 Javascript placeholders registered!
    [05:45:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceholderAPI] Spigot 1.8.1 Player statistic placeholders enabled! Note that some statistics might not be available!
    [05:45:22] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceholderAPI] Hooked into EnjinMinecraftPlugin for placeholders!
    [05:45:23] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceholderAPI] Hooked into Essentials for placeholders!
    [05:45:23] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceholderAPI] Hooked into Factions 2.8.0 for placeholders!
    [05:45:23] [Server thread/INFO]: [PlaceholderAPI] 7 placeholder hooks successfully registered!
    [05:45:23] [Server thread/INFO]: [TitleManager] Enabling TitleManager v1.5.10
    [05:45:23] [Server thread/WARN]: [TitleManager] Vault is not enabled! Disabling permissions and economy based variables!
    [05:45:23] [Server thread/INFO]: Server permissions file permissions.yml is empty, ignoring it[code]

Idk how to enable vault

4. clip

Benefactor

I don't see Vault permission placeholders enabling there. U sure vault is true in the placeholderapi config and you are using the latest Vault?

5. Nvm, my vault was outdated :(:oops:

6. @extended_clip

Small mistakes in your plugin description:

[​IMG]

Vaild instead of Valid ;) :p

7. Bungee placeholders for things like players on X server would be nice.

8. Yep. System time of server or player (if possible of course)

9. Can you add placeholders for VanishNoPacket?
    Examples: a list of vanished players (with names + 1 with just a count of vanished playeers) and whether a player is vanished or not (boolean)?
    Would be useful. :)

10. ^Would love placeholders for VanishNoPacket like Quenderin asked there. Also, in addition to the ones already existing for Essentials, it'd be awesome if it could get a player's AFK status from Essentials too!

11. Hey @extended_clip is possible to add placeholders for essentials kits cooldown? hours minutes seconds?

12. clip

Benefactor

extended_clip updated PlaceholderAPI with a new update entry:

1.7.2 Added a few API methods for PlaceholderInjector-1.6, Added experimental javascript functions

Read the rest of this update entry...

13. Oh this is awesome. Quick question, is there a way to throw JSON formatted text into the Javascript arguments/are you adding one? I realize that would mess with DChat sales a bit, though, so I'm betting no.

Either way you are a GREAT plugin dev and I thank you for the time you put into these. Do the Javascript placeholders properly hook into DChat/will there be an update to allow this?

14. clip

Benefactor

They do hook into DeluxeChat with my plugin PlaceholderInjector. I am going to include the javascript placeholder system in my next DeluxeChat update although I am not quite finished with it yet.

As for adding json formatted text, I am almost positive that it won't work if you use it in a placeholder. You will need to find a plugin that already provides JSON text so you can modify it and add the placeholders you want.

15. Awesome, thanks!

I'll just keep using DChat for now. It's served me well. I'll be messing around with the javascript placeholders in/for a few hours, so I'l gather up any errors I might encounter. First though: relearning syntax.

16. Does This Plugin Work With Bossshop? Making it so it adds Placeholders onto "Hover Events" Such as Item Lores and Names?

Edit: Also so it can Show Real time and a option So it can make it Every time they Look into a GUI (Not Showing Real time Event).

17. clip

Benefactor

extended_clip updated PlaceholderAPI with a new update entry:

1.8 added ability to create and load individual javascript files for javascript placeholders

Read the rest of this update entry...

18. clip

Benefactor

Just wanted to update everyone I will be working on adding new placeholders that everyone has requested tomorrow sometime.

• Like Like x 1