Solved Placing block via console

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by BackisJR, Feb 6, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello ladies and gents, i was wondering if yall knew a way to place blocks thru console? I cant use /setblock cuz then i wont be able to specify the world. Greetings

2. I don't think there is plugin for this function or vanilla way to do it, you will need custom plugin for this, what are you exactly wanting to do with this?
    it might be able to be done with command blocks and some redstone clocks

3. Not without plugin, but it should be rather easy with plugin, probably just need 1 command, 1 permission and a few lines of code :)

4. Actually you can use /setblock in different worlds - just create armorstand with some unique name and use command by /execute (usage of /execute depends on your server version). Armorstand should stand in loaded chunks.

5. Strahan

Benefactor

Threw it on my test server and fired the server up and got:
    Code (Text):
    [19:59:37] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling PlaceBlock v1.0 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NullPointerException: null
            at io.github.meconnectify.placeblock.PlaceBlock.onEnable(PlaceBlock.java:9) ~[?:?]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:263) ~[spigot-1.15.1.jar:git-Spigot-037559e-5c6b0dc]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:352) [spigot-1.15.1.jar:git-Spigot-037559e-5c6b0dc]
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:417) [spigot-1.15.1.jar:git-Spigot-037559e-5c6b0dc]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugin(CraftServer.java:462) [spigot-1.15.1.jar:git-Spigot-037559e-5c6b0dc]
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_15_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:376) [spigot-1.15.1.jar:git-Spigot-037559e-5c6b0dc]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:456) [spigot-1.15.1.jar:git-Spigot-037559e-5c6b0dc]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:266) [spigot-1.15.1.jar:git-Spigot-037559e-5c6b0dc]
            at net.minecraft.server.v1_15_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:783) [spigot-1.15.1.jar:git-Spigot-037559e-5c6b0dc]
            at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_231]

• Informative Informative x 1
  6. My bad, should have tested the plugin, here is the fixed version(Tested this time lol).

Jar & SRC: https://mega.nz/#!ywZDyKaA!DxAJ9f6W_EnOLi_ICSCkwiWy8ukEy6db-aVzKXfx7hc

7. You could just use the World edit command and change the blocks & add blocks there more easier and less plugins overall but Best of luck

8. you can't via console, that's the point of the thread x)

9. I want to thank you all for your support, i figured out a soulution, since i want to place block thru the console @thisworld

then all i had to do was change the "level-name=world" to "level-name=thisworld"

This might not work for everyone depending on your needs, but it works for me and my configuration.

Thanks agian!

Greetings

• Agree Agree x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.