Player Activity Data Plugin?

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Help' started by Rylan79, May 16, 2015.

1. I'm looking for some kind of way to keep track of how active my server is. Ideally, I'd like to have data telling me the average number of players online for specific days, as well as the peak numbers for those days and minimum numbers. It would also be great if I could track other useful information such as how long my average player's play time is. That way when my server's activity lowers, I can figure out if it's people leaving the server or if it's from people playing for shorter periods of time.

I thought there might be a plugin that could do this, but I can't seem to find one. Do any of you know of a plugin that can do this, or know of some program or way to accomplish what I'm after here?

Thanks.

2. Thank you very much!

3. Take a look at this : http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/lolmewnstats/
    It tracks all player data, as well as server info and it also supports web interface. so you can show your stats on your website and view it any time instead of having to be on the server and check stats for every player individually with command lines etc.

I prefer this plugin because I can check player stats on my website whenever I want just with my phone on the go!

4. Trying to install it now... during the auto config process it's giving me this error: java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.7.0_79]

Which I googled and noticed you have been having as well... Just thought I'd point that to you.

So far the plugin you suggested seems like a great concept, but installation is a bit of pain, doesn't seem to be doing what it's supposed to. Hope I can get it to work. Thanks for the suggestion though, this plugin does appear to be exactly what I was looking for if I can just get it to work lol..