Spigot Player Profiles [1.8-1.16] - Custom Model Data, Unlimited GUIs, Highly Customizable! 5.7

Show other player profiles with right-clicking them

1. aglerr submitted a new resource:

⭐ Player Information ⭐ Shift RightClick Player Information ⭐ - Similar to the Hypixel Skyblock right click player information!

Read more about this resource...

2. It's cool if the GUI have more function like:
    - Support PlaceholderAPI to display more info
    - Add more button and buttons can execute command when click
    - Custom layout
    - Can disable for each other who don't want use this feature

1. I forgot to mention that the plugin is already support PlaceholderAPI, and yes you can use PlaceholderAPI on the GUI, lore, name etc
    2. I will add that feature, adding it to to-do list.
    3. For custom layout you can disable fill-inventory and then filling up the GUI with your custom items, you can create unlimited items on the config. And also you can move the item in hand, armor info in the config, so it's 100% customizeable i guess.
    4. What feature did you mean?

3. 4. Player can disable Right-Click themself
    5. Add command to see player info via command. Like: /pi view <player>
    6. Add offhand slot

Thank you so much and sory for my bad English. Im find a plugin have those feature so far and finally, it :D

#5 tigertmjv, Feb 22, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2020
  4. It's ok, I have a bad english too ;).

Woah, that's a great idea, I really want to implement that feature on this plugin.
    However I need to go for several hours, For now I'll post an update for disable-worlds, sounds, and a couple messages on open.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. aglerr updated ⭐ Player Information ⭐ Shift RightClick Player Information ⭐ with a new update entry:

Disable Worlds, Sounds - v1.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. aglerr updated ⭐ Player Information ⭐ Shift RightClick Player Information ⭐ with a new update entry:

Major Updates - v1.3

7. Hey I've posted an update for these suggestion, check it out!

• Winner Winner x 1
  8. Cool. Im still waiting for command action feature to post my Review of your plugin :D!

9. Alright, I'm trying to implement it today.

10. aglerr updated ⭐ Player Information ⭐ Shift RightClick Player Information ⭐ with a new update entry:

Commands Action - v1.4

11. Hey, I already implemented on the last update, check it out!

12. Thank for your hard working :D

13. No problem!

14. I had a problem that: we can open another GUI via Player Info GUI because it seem like server force both of two GUI close!
    And in DeluxeMenu we can fix it by using delay before open another GUI.

15. Ahh, should I add [CLOSE] tag to close the GUI? or should I create an option to delay when you want to open the menu? should I only do that on the /pi view <player> command or on the shift click too?

Are you trying to open the Player Info on the DeluxeMenus GUI?

Sorry, too many question ;), just want to make it clear.

16. No, Im open CrazyAuction GUI via Player Info GUI.

I think you should add both [CLOSE] and [DELAY]

17. I don't get it by the [DELAY], do you want the GUI closed after several ticks or something?

18. - '[CLOSE]'
    - '[DELAY] x'
    - '.......'
    Yes. First we close the PlayerInfo GUI then wating for x ticks to execute next command.
    You have any idea better?