Bukkit Player Settings 4.9.4

A settings menu to help users have a better experience!

1. Thanks :D, did you read my message ?

2. Yes i did.

No, I mean, I know that by now you can't solve stacker message will appear when you clicked on NPC, just like this case.
    So I have an idea to disabled the message for this situation, something like i can set the message option to 'false' instead of providing any message description and which 'false' it won't show any message in chat. Because I didn't want any message appear in chat when click on NPC

For the example
    Code (Text):
    player-stacker-disabled: false
    target-stacker-disabled: false
    Actually I can disable the message I didn't want to appear in chat by set it like this
    player-stacker-disabled: ' '
    but this still show the blank line in chat.

3. Oh now I know what you mean, Yeah I can do that, no problem!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks :)

5. [12:02:34] [Server thread/INFO]: xTechnoCat issued server command: /settings open
    [12:02:34] [Server thread/ERROR]: null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'settings' in plugin PlayerSettings v3.6
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:46) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:141) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R3.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:641) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.handleCommand(PlayerConnection.java:1162) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:997) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:45) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PacketPlayInChat.a(PacketPlayInChat.java:1) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.PlayerConnectionUtils$1.run(SourceFile:13) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66]
    at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.SystemUtils.a(SourceFile:44) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.B(MinecraftServer.java:715) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.DedicatedServer.B(DedicatedServer.java:374) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.A(MinecraftServer.java:654) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R3.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:557) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_66]
    Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
    at me.lim_bo56.settings.objects.CustomPlayer.hasSpeed(CustomPlayer.java:456) ~[?:?]
    at me.lim_bo56.settings.menus.SettingsMenu.openSettings(SettingsMenu.java:52) ~[?:?]
    at me.lim_bo56.settings.cmds.args.OpenARG.executeCommand(OpenARG.java:30) ~[?:?]
    at me.lim_bo56.settings.cmds.CommandManager.onCommand(CommandManager.java:48) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:44) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-db6de12-18fbb24]
    ... 15 more
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Why did not it work?

6. Did you edit the code or something ?

7. Not at all, I have not issued the code

8. Tell me your server version.

9. 1_8_R3

10. Lo estoy arreglando, gracias por avisar :D

11. Tengo error con la MySQL. [​IMG]

12. Ya estoy arreglandolo :)

13. Gracias :)

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hello, this seems to be working flawless except player visible issues.

I'm having this bug with where players go invisible to some players, I tested it with all default configuration except mysql setting. Player is visible to players who logged in before him but invisible to players who logged in after.

For example, Player-A logged in to a server first and then Player-B logged in to a server. Player-A will not see Player-B even in tab list but Player-B will see Player-A and also can see him in tab list.

I'm pretty sure this plugin cause player visible issues and I tried remove the plugin and I haven't got this problems.

Another issue is unable to use colour code on No-Permissions message.
    Screen Shot 2559-09-06 at 0.34.52.png

Thanks.:)

#236 TheClub-Network, Sep 5, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2016
  15. I will update today with all the bugs fixed.

16. Thank you.:)

17. Well, so sorry I didn't mean to bother you, players visible issues and colour code are fixes, many thanks.
    I just found these errors appear when right clicked on an entity, I think effects to all entity type include armor stand.
    http://pastebin.com/q05qg0Tt

So sorry about that. :(