Spigot PlayerKits | Fully Configurable KITS! [1.8-1.17] 2.20.1

A simple but powerful solution to create kits and claim them on a GUI.

1. I currently have a problem. For some reason, after a server restart, players can claim kits once again, the cooldown just resets. There are no errors on console

2. How are you restarting your server?

3. Like normal, /stop then starting it again

4. All data is saved when the server stops, so is not possible. The data can be removed if you use the /reload command, killing your server or a crash.

5. Hola amigo como puedo poner un contador de tiempo jugador al jugador y darles recompensas cada cierta hora jugando en el servidor ?

6. Que tiene que ver con mi plugin?

7. hey im kind of new to minecraft and i wanted to ask if there is an option to be able to equip only one kit so it wouldn't be possible to get other kits i really need it. thanks

8. I don't think is possible, this plugin was made to be kit system for survival servers, not pvp.

9. I found a bug.
    When setting up kit items, the lore of items are gone.
    Thus if I press "save item" one more time, the saved item lore are losing.

Thank you!

10. You mean display items?

11. Yes, the displayed item in item editing

12. Can you tell me the steps to get to the issue?

13. 1. Edit kit item
    2. put item with lore
    3. save item
    4. Go back
    5. Edit again->the lores are gone

• Informative Informative x 1
  14. Hola, no puedo guardar ningún kit y me sale esto en la consola; agradecería si puedes ayudarme :D

[04:52:34 ERROR]: Could not pass event InventoryClickEvent to PlayerKits v2.17.1
    java.lang.IndexOutOfBoundsException: Index -1 out of bounds for length 0
    at jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBounds(Preconditions.java:64) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.outOfBoundsCheckIndex(Preconditions.java:70) ~[?:?]
    at jdk.internal.util.Preconditions.checkIndex(Preconditions.java:266) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.Objects.checkIndex(Objects.java:359) ~[?:?]
    at java.util.ArrayList.get(ArrayList.java:427) ~[?:?]
    at pk.ajneb97.managers.InventarioEditar.clickInventarioItems(InventarioEditar.java:446) ~[PlayerKits.jar:?]
    at com.destroystokyo.paper.event.executor.asm.generated.GeneratedEventExecutor317.execute(Unknown Source) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.EventExecutor.lambda$create$1(EventExecutor.java:69) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at co.aikar.timings.TimedEventExecutor.execute(TimedEventExecutor.java:80) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.RegisteredListener.callEvent(RegisteredListener.java:70) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.callEvent(SimplePluginManager.java:624) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.server.network.PlayerConnection.a(PlayerConnection.java:2886) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(PacketPlayInWindowClick.java:55) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.game.PacketPlayInWindowClick.a(PacketPlayInWindowClick.java:11) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.network.protocol.PlayerConnectionUtils.lambda$ensureRunningOnSameThread$1(PlayerConnectionUtils.java:56) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.server.TickTask.run(TickTask.java:18) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:149) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.executeTask(IAsyncTaskHandlerReentrant.java:23) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.executeTask(MinecraftServer.java:1433) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.executeTask(MinecraftServer.java:192) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.IAsyncTaskHandler.executeNext(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:122) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.bf(MinecraftServer.java:1411) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.executeNext(MinecraftServer.java:1404) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.util.thread.IAsyncTaskHandler.awaitTasks(IAsyncTaskHandler.java:132) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.sleepForTick(MinecraftServer.java:1382) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.x(MinecraftServer.java:1293) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.lambda$spin$0(MinecraftServer.java:321) ~[patched_1.17.1.jar:git-Purpur-1392]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:831) [?:?]

15. Hi
    Is it possible to make it that the kit is automatically given to a player when they first join a server?

16. Cuando ocurre exactamente ese error?

17. Yes, use /kit edit <kit> and enable the first join option.

18. Awesome!!!! Thank you so much!!! :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I want to put a skinned head and it doesn't work, can you help?

20. The person requesting the kit preview inventory must be modified according to herself