Spigot PlayerParticles 7.19

[1.16.5-1.7.10] | GUI | Block Particles | Trails | MySQL | 73 Particle Types | 35 Styles

1. Esophose submitted a new resource:

PlayerParticles - The most customizable particles plugin!

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
  2. arguments for the plugin commands?

3. @ShadowedDreamer
    For /pp effect use any option displayed with /pp effects
    For /pp style use any option displayed with /pp styles
    For /pp data just type /pp data and it will tell you what arguments are required

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. thank you! will be trying it all out today :D

5. Already fixed it. Forgot to update the Spigot post.

6. Esophose updated PlayerParticles with a new update entry:

PlayerParticles v4.5 - Bug Fixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

7. Is there any way to force particles for a specific player without giving permission to whole effect or style? Just like a command from OP or console. This may be very helpful.

8. I love this plugin :D

if my server have many player use particle.. can it make drop tps for my server?

9. Esophose updated PlayerParticles with a new update entry:

PlayerParticles v5

10. Esophose updated PlayerParticles with a new update entry:

PlayerParticles v5 -- Bukkit 1.8

11. Esophose updated PlayerParticles with a new update entry:

PlayerParticles v5.1

12. Im using 1.12.2 version. But totem particle and sword style not work.

13. Make sure in your Video Settings that you have Particles set to All to be able to see the totem particles. The swords style spawns particles around mobs that you hit with a sword. I can confirm they are both working in 1.12.2.

• Like Like x 1
  14. So Player Particles wont work with 1.7.10 anymore?

15. Also i just figured out i cannot see particles when im using Forge but i can see particles when im not using Forge

16. PlayerParticles v5 and above no longer support Minecraft 1.7. You can still use v4.5 though.

Using Forge should not affect this plugin. You might just have your particles set to Minimal in Video Settings.

17. You should add Data perms and allow for gui perms because i want to disable gui for players but not staff. Also i want to give certain ranks certain data colors so having data perms would be great thank you.

18. I'll be making some changes to the plugin once Minecraft 1.13 comes out. I'll definitely add a permission for the GUI. There are so many possible combinations for the effect data (millions) that I'm not sure how I could possibly add permissions for it. I'm going to hold off from changing that at all for a while. Thanks for your suggestions, feel free to let me know if you have any others :)

19. Hi,
    Great plugin. Would like to be able to enable/disable certain effects and styles (when they are bugged/not in use), as well as changing the lores on the effects in the GUI.

Also, it would be great to could change the names of effects and styles! :)

Thanks