Spigot PlayerParticles 7.24

[1.7.10-1.18] | GUI | Block Particles | Trails | MySQL | 90 Particle Types | 38 Styles

1. DM me on Spigot or Discord (my tag is in my signature) about it. I don't make any promises but I'll at least take a look at it for you.

2. Esophose updated PlayerParticles with a new update entry:

PlayerParticles v7.8 (Hotfix)

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hey!

Just added you =)

4. btw you do IO operations on the main thread

5. Other than loading/saving the config files, no I don't. The configs don't matter since it only happens on startup and takes a fraction of a second. Can you provide an example of what you found?

6. Esophose updated PlayerParticles with a new update entry:

PlayerParticles v7.9

7. Esophose updated PlayerParticles with a new update entry:

PlayerParticles v7.10

8. Esophose updated PlayerParticles with a new update entry:

PlayerParticles v7.10 (Updater Hotfix)

9. Could you add an option so that when a player goes into vanish the particles and toggled off?

10. This is already a feature. What vanish plugin are you using?

11. I know these are "player particles" but it would be dope if you could apply those particle effects to armor stands or NPC's I want to have the box go around an armor stand that is the "Most Recent Ban" Then setup a worldguard region so where players cant enter inside the particle box. I would also love to add some effects to my more popular game join armor stands

12. While it won't do exactly what you want, the /pp fixed command will let you place particle effects in the world that aren't attached to a player. I think that will work fine for you since it doesn't sound like they will need to move around.

• Winner Winner x 1
  13. So I was messing around a little bit with the API of PlayerParticle. Is there a way to create a volatile fixed particle meaning that it doesn't get stored in the sqlite database? Is there a way to clear all fixed particles upon server startup if the answer to the first question is no? Thank you.

14. You can if you just avoid using the API to create the fixed effect. Here's a code example, I basically just copied what the API does but avoided saving the data to the database: https://pastebin.com/L2WRD5Jm
    If you have any questions you can also join my plugin support discord, invite link is at the bottom of the plugin description page.

15. Works! Thank you so much :D

16. Esophose updated PlayerParticles with a new update entry:

PlayerParticles v7.11 (Technical update)