players are not able to break blocks in a certain area?

Discussion in 'Spigot Help' started by sonic8608, Jul 27, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, I have create a 1.13 spigot server and had no problems. Until a player told me that there was an area that he could not break. I have removed all of my plugins relaunched the server and deleted all my server files except for the world I was using and It will still not let players break blocks in that specific area. When I tested the world on single player and on a vanilla 1.13 minecraft server, Everything worked fine.

I am unsure if this is bug

----------
    I have read and understood what was written here
    PPS: Bug reports which do not 1) contain a declaration of testing in Vanilla and without plugins, or 2) in the case of plugin API bugs, contain a minimal reproduction case (source + jar please) will be closed. Bug reports must contain step by step instructions to reproduce the bug from a clean server install with no assumptions or prior knowledge. Also make sure you include the full output of /version in your report. Please copy and paste this statement to the bottom of your report to indicate that you have read and understood it.

#1 sonic8608, Jul 27, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
    1. Remove your Spigot 1.13 link, What you are doing is not legal
    2. .Are you able to build in that region when you're an operator? -> reduce spawn-protection in server.properties to zero.

2. Choco

Thread moved to Spigot Help, edited OP to remove link to illegal mirror.

Use BuildTools, the legal method of obtaining the CraftBukkit or Spigot servers. As for your issue, see @ysl3000's answer as this is most likely to do with your spawn-protection option in the server properties file.

3. Does Build tools provide the stable version of spigot? The one i'm currently using is like an experimental version

4. md_5

Administrator Developer

As opposed to?

ALL spigot builds are from BuildTools, just on those websites someone else has done the buildtools running (and who knows what else)

5. @md_5 oh ok, I just normally google for spigot downloads and there was a whole list of spigot versions. But thanks I will use buildtools from now on.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.