Players being kicked on "death"

Discussion in 'Spigot Plugin Development' started by Cervinakuy, May 2, 2017.

1. Hello everyone,

So I have a KitPvP plugin that I have made, and for some reason, I'm having a strange problem.

Users of my plugin that are on 1.11 have reported getting this kick message when they die, and only in 1.11. I tested it on 1.8 and there are no problems, however when I tested on 1.11 I received the same problem they were.

Now, my plugin doesn't actually use the PlayerDeathEvent, it just waits for a player's health to reach 0 and then cancel the damage event, and simulating death, similar to Hypixel & Mineplex.

The kick message doesn't seem to relate to anything I am using, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    - Cervinakuy

2. Well, showing your code is really useful...

3. It obviously would be related to something, else they wouldnt get kicked. Show us some code if you are developing a plugin

4. Are you doing any chat formatting or maybe a respawn message?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. We would really appreciate some code for us to look at so we know how to help. You can't fly without doing /fly you can't dig without a pick axe. We need to see the object(code) so we can come out with desired effect(our knowledge to help you)

6. Oops, it seems that it the original post didn't save the last edited portion. I meant to add at the end I would show my code once I got home. Sorry about that :p

I am, I am using a small basic Color translator util that I made. I'll also add the class for this once I get home in a little while :)

7. most likely due to some chat component piece of code (i.e titles)

8. Agreed there's some json that isn't done just right and I bet it has to do with your chat code.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Well I am using Titles, but I'm using Maxim's title library.